Weekly Debrief

Cheaters ...

Z4gg0R
32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
When can we expect any kind of action against cheaters in BFV, especially in Firestorm. 
Next year, two years, or hmmm never ?

This is no longer fun, from my point of view at least 2 out of 5 games  have a blatant aimbot cheater in game. 
Whole squads with full hp in medium/heavy armor wiped in under 5 seconds form a same guy often without even a line of sight.
And their numbers grow every day, not to mention that some of them play for months now.

Why Firestorm has no easy ingame mechanism for reporting a cheater?
Why do we have to rely on our screenshots to capture a cheaters name?
Why do we have to rely on community sites to check "suspicious" players to get a glimpse at their incredible stats.
Why is a number of Firestorm games with unavailable reports rising?

Or EA and DICE openly support cheating as a sick method to promote their game.

Comments

• TheRealFoe
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cheat clans .. clans should be watched more than anybody,
  • the_tecknoxx_
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they don't support cheating but,  this is true I report some rage hacker/Aimbot and they still are playing after 2 month.  pretty sure we need BF4DB on BF5
  • Ghaborszky
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    and new cheats are here
    aimboters no more headshot only torso hit, in fs solo guy was on the hill and he killed all player with torso hit
    and another cheat now they can go under the map
    and ofc teamers in all match..........
  • 1Pynk
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is teaming in solo firestorm regarded as cheating? I report people doing that but I see no action against them. They steal play
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13091 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    We are not accepting new threads on cheaters.

This discussion has been closed.