The

MLGonthorian
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2019

Post edited by MLGonthorian on

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I still play this game even today. I started when it first came out and IMO, once you get use to the quirky movement, the game is probably the best in the series. It pretty much worked and was dialed in right out of the box. I think it only had one or two updates? Glad to see this game is active today. 
  • 287martin
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I agree Bad Company 2 is still the best. Has a great single player campaign.The class system is perfect, the unlock progression is perfect, the gadgets are useful but not over powered, there is a good mix of land sea and air vehicles all in the same map in most cases, nearly all the maps are well designed and play well in rush mode. Just about everything is fully destructible. Snipers and other scoped weapons don't have lens glare. Directional sound is powerful and accurate. The Vietnam DLC is just as good. For a 9 year old game the graphics don't look too bad considering the full game including all DLC is under 15gb. Maybe they should have stuck with the frostbite 2.0 engine. Battlefield games have got worse since bad company 2
  • xNolanDaneworthx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    287martin said:
    Maybe they should have stuck with the frostbite 2.0 engine.
    FB2 is what Bf3 and MoH:Warfighter based on, BC2 uses FB1.5 and i think its WAY better than fb2.
    Bad Company 1 & 2 look amazing, definitely better than bf3.

Gameplay wise, for me and my friend BF4 is the second BC2, cuz goodie-oldie bc2 cant deliver epic tank battles with soflam and guided missiles like Golmud Railway does on bf4.
This discussion has been closed.