The

MLGonthorian
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2019

Post edited by MLGonthorian on

Comments

• Daytonaflyer
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with everything you just said. I made it to #69 in the world in Bad Company 2 before I switched over to BF3, which I hated. Bad Company 2 was an epic game and no other Battlefield game has even come close to it in terms of controllability or fun factor. I am fed up with all the garbage, boring games that the Battlefield developers have put out since BFBC2 and I absolutely will not purchase another Battlefield title unless it's Bad Company 3.
  • BoonFx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Daytonaflyer CANT AGREE MORE
  • xNolanDaneworthx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I disagree on BF4 part - its way better than bf3 ever was, and its as good as bc1/2
    BF4 fixed the graphics (hello bf3 sun into yr eyes, sprite trees, and random fps drops due to shittyness of FrostBite2), fixed the balance (hello bf3 jets with 100/0 score), and had GOOD big maps (hello 'armored kill' dlc, im looking at your ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maps).

This discussion has been closed.