What the PIAT whappened to my tank there?

Hawxxeye
5350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited August 25
EDIT: Turns out it was some clown throwing me dynamites from behind.
This is the sort of thing that should happen if someone had placed mines bellow you, not from 2 piats.
Because there might be some foul play involved I blacked out the name of the perpetrator

Post edited by Hawxxeye on

Comments

• Matty101yttam
    870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 25
    2 piats and 2 dynamite, 2nd piat set the dyno off
  • Noodlesocks
    2769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can see C4 being thrown on you from behind. Whether friendly or enemy, the PIAT detonated them.
  • Hawxxeye
    5350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh I saw them now!, okay then this is legit then.
    Seriously the throw range of the dynamite is too long.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The screams still get me every time :lol:
  • Zviko0
    1621 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

Or damage too high. It's way too easy to destroy a tank. Even a light tank.
  • Hawxxeye
    Zviko0 said:

it seems to be a lot weaker from the c4 of BF3 and 4, it can just be thrown really far
  • IIIIUNREALIIII
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 25
    You've got C but somehow enemy assaults go on your back. You didn't hear enemy and your teammate too.   Bug or sound design  is bad in this BF. Assaults will make everything to kill a tank. Today couple times 4 assaults (one team) wait and hunt for me. Not fun at all.
    Edit. 95 field of view?? 
  • Noodlesocks
    2769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Oh I saw them now!, okay then this is legit then.
    It's crazy how far they can be tossed. Seen people legit use them as primary weapons. Just bunny hop every where and toss their TNT. Resupply and repeat.
  • Godmodegta
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can see C4 being thrown on you from behind. Whether friendly or enemy, the PIAT detonated them.

So your saying, friendly AT mine and Dynamite can damage friendly if set off?
    cause that really suck and could lead too some trolling.
  • ragnarok013
    3046 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 25
    Zviko0 said:

Zviko0 in BF3\4 it only took 2 C4 blocks for a damaged tank or 3 for a full health tank  to destroy an MBT.

• IIIIUNREALIIII
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yes. One time on Aerodrome some low IQ support put mines in front of my tank. Beginning of the round, German side, hangar. Guess what happened?
    Also "friendly" teammates can stick dynamite on your tank. Old story. On Paznerstorm I shot down enemy planes 2 or 3 times and ended round with ~40-0 ? Some shot were really good. In the next round he was in my team. Called my cheater etc. I cound't move. I needed to leave this round...

• Noodlesocks
    edited August 26

Yeah, been like that since BF3 as far as I'm aware. Maybe Bad Company as well but I never really liked those games to play them that much. Made worse by this game since it seems to have brought that old bug back where damage travels through the tank instead of just damaging the tank itself.
  • Matty101yttam
    870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 26

It's one of the best things in bf and created some of the best bf moments, i used to love sitting down with my lunch to some bf4 and casually flying a mav around setting off c4 on jihad jeeps, also waiting for tanks to stroll onto fiendly mines and boom, guys camping elevators with c4...yet again more fun to be had.

Also trolling your own team isn't a big deal, you just ignore them, i still crave the days when team damage was on, and commander would accidentally wipe the whole team with arty right when they finally break into the first flag on karkand.
  • Hawxxeye

It's one of the best things in bf and created some of the best bf moments, i used to love sitting down with my lunch to some bf4 and casually flying a mav around setting off c4 on jihad jeeps, also waiting for tanks to stroll onto fiendly mines and boom, guys camping elevators with c4...yet again more fun to be had.

Also trolling your own team isn't a big deal, you just ignore them, i still crave the days when team damage was on, and commander would accidentally wipe the whole team with arty right when they finally break into the first flag on karkand.
    Those were the times, MAVing people with their own mines