The most ingenius way to take out a Sturmtiger! (Forcing it to self destruct).

Hawxxeye
5361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I am not 100% sure if he did it on purpose but if  he did then it was brilliant.
He climbed on top of the tank and he blocked the rocket outlet with his body and so the shot killed both him but also destroyed the Sturmtiger.
I must do that too someday.

Comments

• Vespervin
    1307 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It didn't look like it was on purpose. It seems like he was tea-bagging in your camera view to taunt you. I do wonder if you would have survived if you had full health?
  • Hawxxeye
    5361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin said:
    It didn't look like it was on purpose. It seems like he was tea-bagging in your camera view to taunt you. I do wonder if you would have survived if you had full health?
    Nope that rocket  will OHK anything in its inner blast
  • iamwiener
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have seen it the other way around when infantry getting out of a tank totally blocked my tank shell. But with its short barrel, it is indeed a neat tactic to damage a Sturmtiger :D
  • jroggs
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Easy fix. Just keeping moving and he'll eventually get magically roadkilled.