Assignments offline?

full951
2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Last round I had assignments active. I even finished one. Then befor the round ended, the assignments were gone. Even the the ones I had not completed. So I back out to the main menu and activate a new assignment, and there are no special assignments available. This happen for anyone else too?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like there's a few posts on Reddit so there does seem to be some problem.
  • KingRofty
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, offline for me as well. A bit miffed, as I just completed the Tank challenge. 

Dice please.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you. I presume mods will take note and make an appropriate report.
  • ElliotLH
    8971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Now I've had a chance to turn the game on I can confirm they're visible for me. MAB 38 mastery V is still judging me from the menu 😆
  • full951
    For me it seems to just be special assignments. Daily and regular weapon progression seems to still be working
  • KingRofty
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Now I've had a chance to turn the game on I can confirm they're visible for me. MAB 38 mastery V is still judging me from the menu 😆
    I'm still stuck at Mastery V for MAB38. It's driving me nuts.

I really want that SMG in gold.
  • ragnarok013
    3654 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    full951 said:
    Thank you. I presume mods will take note and make an appropriate report.
    Yes I'm reporting this one higher.
  • ElliotLH
    full951 wrote: »
    For me it seems to just be special assignments. Daily and regular weapon progression seems to still be working

That's an odd one as I had my dailies come up too, and all the other assignments were visible when I went to the menu to add them. Guess it's a selective bug man.
    KingRofty wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I'm still stuck at Mastery V for MAB38. It's driving me nuts.

I really want that SMG in gold.

I'm just waiting for the fix which is meant to be in the next update. Grinding it out won't be too bad once the second task us fixed.
  • full951
    (Quote)
    Yes I'm reporting this one higher.

Much appreciated. As for now it all seems to be working again.