1. Fix "Angel Wing" Rendering Issues - what appears to be a client-side rendering issues but certain players appear to have their player textures projected into the sky, creating a visible beacon from across the map that obviously ruins any sort of stealth dynamic needed in BR. Visibility of the issue seems to be random and who sees it for which players, casting doubt on whole legitimacy of each match.
2. Prevent "Teaming" in Solo and Squads - not sure how this can be achieved but there seems to be an epidemic of players joining the same match and working together beyond what is intended for solo or squad matches. Perhaps players can be reported or banned?
3. Add More Weapons - I believe right now Firestorm utilizes only 25% (if that) of weapons in BFV. Why not add the others for more random variety?
4. Player Weapon Specializations - Make it so each tier weapon (common, rare, epic, legendary) essentially unlocks the corresponding number of specializations a player may or may not have for a particular weapon. Make the type of sights available to equip also a function of tier. If players don't have specializations unlocked for a certain weapon then limit the perks available when they pick up that tier weapon (until they unlock them).
5. Add Another Map
- A Normandy or German Burning/Devastated Countryside map would be very cool
Firestorm lends great variety to BFV despite what some might say. As an avid BF fan I love the change of pace and increased tactical intensity of the BR mode - the mode should not be neglected in favor for the rest of the game. It won't take a whole lot to bring Firestorm from good to great and extend its life along with the other modes. Just look to make some of the above changes and possibly introduce some F2P trial periods to expose more players. Maybe that would allow a return of duos or even possibly a team mode.