4.4 delayed !!!

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFBulletin wrote: »
    (Quote)
    (Quote)
    I was referring to the Update 4.4.

4.6 is scheduled for September right? You doing 2 patches in one month?
    This up coming week is 4.4 update with 3 new TOW guns and two tiny maps.  September is 4.5 with rank 500 and maybe conquest Al Sundan if the graphic bug is fixed.   4.6 is "early" October with Operation Underground.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    (Quote)
    (Quote)

This up coming week is 4.4 update with 3 new TOW guns and two tiny maps.  September is 4.5 with rank 500 and maybe conquest Al Sundan if the graphic bug is fixed.   4.6 is "early" October with Operation Underground.

my information only has two weapons "scheduled" and the C96 is stuck in DICE-limbo.
    well lets not hope for it anytime soon as well as Al Sundan its been delayed like what 4 times now?
  • filthmcnasty
    813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    (Quote)

So Metro will be out by January?
  • NLBartmaN
    4340 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

So Metro will be out by January?
    Actually seems during the testing of metro at games com it was just about done.  DICE mentioned "early" October for Operation Underground.  But with 4.4 delayed 1 week not sure if this pushes 4.5 rank 500 and maybe Al Sundan conquest graphic bug fix and 4.6 Operation Underground a week or so later.
  • NLBartmaN
    4340 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • VOLBANKER
    1480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It’s kinda strange for me to see how some of you guys are still referring to roadmap plans etc. as if it’s a fact that those promised changes are coming at all, or coming at the time promised by DICE.

My own approach to DICE’s plans has been this for some time now: “It comes when it comes, if indeed it comes at all. Meanwhile I’ll just play the game the way it is.”
  • llNi7Sll
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Watch: Next BF Premium will be back and everyone is still gonna buy it and they gonna bring out everything on time as promised. ;)  
  • VOLBANKER
    1480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This video is spot on - and fun :)

• Axlerod1
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And it is so accurate.

I called these issues before the game even launched which is the biggest reason I did not buy battlefield V. This is the first Battlefield that I have not bought since Battlefield 1942. I have had all of them but Battlefailed V.

EA and DICE just don't know what they are doing anymore and this really proves it.
  • filthmcnasty
    813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Actually seems during the testing of metro at games com it was just about done.  DICE mentioned "early" October for Operation Underground.  But with 4.4 delayed 1 week not sure if this pushes 4.5 rank 500 and maybe Al Sundan conquest graphic bug fix and 4.6 Operation Underground a week or so later.

I was being sarcastic lol. I'm trying to remain optimistic but it's like getting slapped everyday
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    (Quote)
    (Quote)

my information only has two weapons "scheduled" and the C96 is stuck in DICE-limbo.
    well lets not hope for it anytime soon as well as Al Sundan its been delayed like what 4 times now?
    Well they used the hat and goggles as a place holder for the delayed last 3 spots of the TOW for delayed 4.4.  So can only squeeze in two of the three in the end of chapter 4.  So C96 probably first or second week of Chapter 5.  Unless they have the M1 Garand or some new faction stuff unlocking first with Chapter 5 and new faction stuff.