This Week in Battlefield V

Firestorm report's

l1z1l
109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How i can do a report of potential cheater, if i cannot find him in origin search player's list????? And i cannot through my account appeal at origin support center???

Comments

• Toqias
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The player must be in origin. Most likely the player name includes i and L which are sometimes hard to distinquish or not at all.
    This is uppercase i: I
    This is lower case L: l
    This is i and L: Il
  • l1z1l
    Toqias said:
    The player must be in origin. Most likely the player name includes i and L which are sometimes hard to distinquish or not at all.
    No, i mean that some player's turned off "origin in game", so when it turned off, you cannot find player at origin search... Many cheater's dodging like that from ban...
  • ragnarok013
    3207 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    l1z1l said:
    Toqias said:
    No, i mean that some player's turned off "origin in game", so when it turned off, you cannot find player at origin search... Many cheater's dodging like that from ban...
    l1z1l having Origin in game has no affect on finding a person outside of the game to report them. They will come up in the Origin search then go to their profile and report them. Origin in game only affects the functionality of Origin services\functions while in game. I have Origin in game turned off, if I see something I need to report I screenshot the name with my mobile and look them up outside of game in Origin.
  • l1z1l
    l1z1l said:
    Toqias said:
    l1z1l having Origin in game has no affect on finding a person outside of the game to report them. They will come up in the Origin search then go to their profile and report them. Origin in game only affects the functionality of Origin services\functions while in game. I have Origin in game turned off, if I see something I need to report I screenshot the name with my mobile and look them up outside of game in Origin.
    Ok, so explain me please. For instance - i want to find the guy in searchlist origin (i wouldn't complain here about a cheat's because i could get ban), so i just want to find the guy. His name is "Football_Player", i tried input it like in his name... But instead  of "Football_Player" i could find only there "Football_Playeri" with the last "i" letter, so it is doesn't this guy... So he is doesn't exist at origin. But he played at firestorm, and won 26 times!!!
  • l1z1l
    l1z1l said:
    Toqias said:

• OskooI_007
    767 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 4
    I ran into a cheater whose in-game name was different than his Origin profile name.

The only way you'll be able to report sneaky cheaters is to click on their name in the scoreboard, then click view profile. Obviously the Origin overlay needs to be enabled.

Just enable Origin overlay and disable all notification pop-ups.
  • ragnarok013
    3207 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    l1z1l said:
    l1z1l said:
    Toqias said:
    Ok, so explain me please. For instance - i want to find the guy in searchlist origin (i wouldn't complain here about a cheat's because i could get ban), so i just want to find the guy. His name is "Football_Player", i tried input it like in his name... But instead  of "Football_Player" i could find only there "Football_Playeri" with the last "i" letter, so it is doesn't this guy... So he is doesn't exist at origin. But he played at firestorm, and won 26 times!!!
    l1z1l Open Origin, then above your friend's list there's a search field that says "Search for friends" and next to it there's an icon that looks like a person with at "+" next to it. Click on the person icon not the "seach for friends" field, and it will bring up a different search field. Type the name of the person that you wish to report, then when his profile comes up go to his profile, click "report user", and fill out the appropriate fields in the report.

• l1z1l
    l1z1l said:
    l1z1l said:
    Toqias said:
    l1z1l Open Origin, then above your friend's list there's a search field that says "Search for friends" and next to it there's an icon that looks like a person with at "+" next to it. Click on the person icon not the "seach for friends" field, and it will bring up a different search field. Type the name of the person that you wish to report, then when his profile comes up go to his profile, click "report user", and fill out the appropriate fields in the report.

I haven't there anything above "searchplayer'slist" which looking like a person...
  • ragnarok013
    l1z1l said:
    l1z1l said:
    l1z1l said:
    Toqias said:

I haven't there anything above "searchplayer'slist" which looking like a person...
    l1z1l  it's to the right of the search box and both are above your friends list.