Weekly BF

Loosing team

ChErDuReX
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 4
Hi gamers..

I am a bit frustrated,...
And I wonder if I'm the only who encounter's this problem.

Why is it when I go to play bf V that 90% of the times I play. I join a loosing team!!!

Games where you have to capture points flags or what ever. I play with people who just go for the kills. And they suck @ it.

Why is this?????
I just want to join a game that starts from the beginning. How hard is that???
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• UglyNoah
    1244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    typically when you join a game it's because someone left.. and I would assume people don't leave as often when they're winning than when they're losing.

join a platoon and make friends man! Best way to increase your battlefield experience. Feel free to add me, my psn is "uglynoah" and if you wana join our community let me know.
  • ElliotLH
    8574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Your win rate is 69% and that honestly is not bad at all. It probably only feels like you're always on the losing team.

In contrast my win rate is only 51%.
  • The_BERG_366
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ChErDuReX said:
    Hi gamers..

I am a bit frustrated,...
    And I wonder if I'm the only who encounter's this problem.

Why is it when I go to play bf V that 90% of the times I play. I join a loosing team!!!

Games where you have to capture points flags or what ever. I play with people who just go for the kills. And they s **** @ it.

Why is this?????
    I just want to join a game that starts from the beginning. How hard is that???
    well i would assume you enjoy full servers more than half empty ones as well right? people leaving mid round is inevitable and hence its fundamentally important that other players will be put in that server to replace them hence joining mid round. 
    now if it bothers you so much you simply have to stick through the remaining 10 minutes or so of the first round and then stick to this server for the rest of the session. then you will always be able to play full rounds (i know, "thx captain obvious" :joy:).
  • ChErDuReX
    Thank you for your response.
    @ uglynoah
    To be honest, no I don't want to join a game that's already busy. I rather wait until a new game starts with new players.

Joining a game with only 12 credits left from the 600 is not fair. It costs me my stats, I want to play the game from the beginning if I have to loose. Than it's me to blame.

If players are leaving let that game then be finished with the players who are left.
    End of the game en new players can join.

@ElliotLH

69% is not good mate..

@ the_BERG_366

Really don't know what to say about your comment😂😂😂

No peeps.. I wait to play a game from the beginning.
    And not always with players who can't play.
    Players who don't listen to the captain where to go, and don't take points over.

Those players belong in COD😜😂
  • ElliotLH
    8574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ChErDuReX wrote: »
    Thank you for your response.
    @ uglynoah
    To be honest, no I don't want to join a game that's already busy. I rather wait until a new game starts with new players.

Joining a game with only 12 credits left from the 600 is not fair. It costs me my stats, I want to play the game from the beginning if I have to loose. Than it's me to blame.

If players are leaving let that game then be finished with the players who are left.
    End of the game en new players can join.

@ElliotLH

69% is not good mate..

@ the_BERG_366

Really don't know what to say about your comment😂😂😂

No peeps.. I wait to play a game from the beginning.
    And not always with players who can't play.
    Players who don't listen to the captain where to go, and don't take points over.

Those players belong in COD😜😂

Have you looked at the averages on BFT? A 69.70% win rate puts you in the upper echelons (you're actually #1178 on the PS4 leaderboard out of the 20,954 listed there). It might not be good in your eyes, and I get that, but in the grand scheme of things it actually is.
  • ChErDuReX
    @ElliotLH

Where can I find this?
  • ElliotLH
    ChErDuReX said:
    @ElliotLH

Where can I find this?
    battlefieldtracker.com dude.
  • StormSaxon
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The number of people who play this game and have no perception of reality is astounding.

Always on the losing team but has a 75% win rate. Right.

Makes you think about all the other complaints using always.

ALWAYS - translated- on odd occasions/ rarely/ an insignificant amount which I over inflate to justify my inability to control my rage.
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    attempted to play yesterday.....joined 5 games....all losing sides more than half done. No point in playing it out, especially when you spawn in and get shot in the face before you can move....ON YOUR SPAWN.
  • Kongo030
    665 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm always on the losing team unless we win. Statistically win rate should be 50% with a large player base. Mine is below that but I know that feeling. Especially if you need to win three rounds of Squad CQ for ToW and your losing streak gives you a meltdown after ten rounds screaming at blueberries :)
  • Professor_Mayhem
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On a related note: Does anyone else remember when BF4 would not let you join a game because it was too close to the end? I really wish that feature could be brought back. It would save me a lot of frustration caused by joining a game just in time to see the "Major Defeat" screen at the end.  :/
  • Kongo030
    665 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This actually happened quite often to me in BF1 but never in BF V.
  • zoinkersScoob
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I must say I dislike when I join a game late and gets on the winning side that outnumbers the losing side way more.