Mab 38 Mastery III

mccawwww
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 2019
One of the assignments says kill 7 enemies in hipfire in 1 round 

It should be in one life.. it only counts for one life so just change the wording 

Thanks 

Post edited by mccawwww on

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9027 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yup. Just wait until you get to Mastery V...
  • mccawwww
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    This is the worst weapon challenge ever haha like who writes these lol
  • KingRofty
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    I have given up on the Mastery V assignment for the MAB38.

Maybe I'll come back to it one day....
  • The_BERG_366
    2602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty wrote: »
    (Quote)

what is mastery 5 for the mab?
  • n1ghtskynet
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    mccawwww said:
    ElliotLH said:
    A psycopath write these I struggled with this assignement on PC
  • n1ghtskynet
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

what is mastery 5 for the mab?
    You have to get kills at more than 30 meters with the mab 38 which is an SMG which is not suited to long range firing
  • ElliotLH
    9027 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mccawwww wrote: »
    (Quote)

I dunno dude. That Boys AT one where you need to kill people over 100m was pretty nasty too lol.
    (Quote)

It's the only one I have set so it just stares at me haha. I'm hoping that 4.4 includes the fix for the second task so it works through culmination.
  • The_BERG_366
    2602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    You have to get kills at more than 30 meters with the mab 38 which is an SMG which is not suited to long range firing

oh yeah I remeber that one. I always struggle most with the "get x kills on more than y meters". but I also found the boys at rifle kills over 100meters to be more annoying :tongue:

I think the mab isn't too bad at that range compared to some other smgs but it's still not great of course.