Weekly BF

Bring duos back because players are teaming in solo anyways

Colonel_Kilgore1
25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Just got out of a PC FS game where there were teamers.  Played a bit this morning and ran into teamers in 3 games.  Pretty sad with this low a player base you have to resort to that.
Just bring duos back for these a$$es.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't see how bringing back Duos will eradicate the problem. For example if Duos return then what's stopping three or four friends teaming up as two duo squads? What's stopping eight friends from teaming up as two full squads in Squad mode?

They need to deal with the teaming problem itself.
  • jroggs
    591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it would help reduce the problem and disincentivize it for some, and that's a step in the right direction. It's not the only step that needs to be taken, though.

I wish Sony wasn't so anti-crossplay, as being able to match PS4 and Xbox players would go a long way to fixing problems as well. For us console players, at least. Would be okay with native KBM support if such players were only matched up with PC players, or if PC had an honest vice versa to use a controller against those of us on console.
  • mazzalupi
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I simply stopped playing Firestorm altogether ever since I watched two players win as a team in solo ... turns out they have been playing like that for quite some time ... racking up over 250 Firestorm wins apiece ... solo players just don't stand a chance ... not the experience I'm looking for ... I'd rather see Firestorm have a Red vs/ Blue mode (like many military exercises, basically similar to Final/Last Stand) and be done with solo/small teams and cheaters ...
  • kF_pauLo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please bring back the duo mode!
  • JishwaPick
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree... You should not be allowed to enter into solo mode if you're not a solo.  Solution?  If 2-4 people are in a squad in the main menu, automatically grey out the option for solo play once Firestorm mode is selected. And YES to duo's. That's hella fun.  Especially if you can't find 4 guys to play with. 

• urieleves
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here the problem is worse, there's no brazilian servers for the solo mode. I can find solo servers just few times a day and when I find, it's a north american server, which means that I play with 130ms of ping or more. And a few of them, there are squads playing together in solo.

This week I played real late and at the end, a squad of three people in solo mode took down everyone in the round. I don't think that the duo mode will solve the problem entirely, because these people are obviously not interested in playing the mode properly. They do that because in my view there is no punishment.

I couldn't find a way into the game to report these players, even though I saved videos that clearly prove that they were playing together. They should work on a more effective and obvious way to report players on firestorm. Not to mention a faster action to check these reports and punish them appropriately.

Doesn't mean that the duo mode shouldn't come back. I didn't play it yet but it seems to be fun.