I honestly don't think anyone can beat this dude on console

KingRofty
526 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
This might be the craziest, most insane & best BF V gameplay I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXid57sjC6E

Comments

• dICEHOUSE
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Watched about 4-5 minutes of that and this guy is definitely  a good shot. The only thing that puzzled me was 90% of his shots were players not looking his way or noticing other players getting shot. Wish I could be that lucky
  • KingRofty
    526 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dICEHOUSE said:
    Watched about 4-5 minutes of that and this guy is definitely  a good shot. The only thing that puzzled me was 90% of his shots were players not looking his way or noticing other players getting shot. Wish I could be that lucky
    Dank flanks. 
  • dICEHOUSE
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty said:
    dICEHOUSE said:
    Dank flanks. 
    Flanks or not. I was kinda hinting at it almost looks staged. Cherry picked.

Is it really possible that many players didn't notice him barreling through like a raging bull in a China shop? 
  • KingRofty
    dICEHOUSE said:
    KingRofty said:
    dICEHOUSE said:
    Dank flanks. 

Is it really possible that many players didn't notice him barreling through like a raging bull in a China shop? 
    Ah, I take it you don't play Breakthrough/Grand Operations a lot, more of a Conquest person? Let me explain.

In Breakthrough/Grand Ops games, your normal/lower skilled players on the Defending team will immediately rush to the objectives, fortify it and face toward the direction they expect the attacking team to come from.

Your higher skilled players (on both sides) will immediately start flanking towards the opposing team and start encircling them.

Because the higher skilled players will be flanking on both sides, you will encounter gunfights against skilled players. If you manage to win your gunfights, you'll be able to flank to the back of the map, then attack the objectives from the rear. And since you have taken out the skilled players trying to flank and encircle your team, your main attacking team can push up and engage the defending players at the objectives.

The defending players on the objectives will have their hands full with the main force attacking from the front, and will rarely turn around to check if they are not being flanked from the back.

That is exactly what MaxIQ does and why he gets mega kills on the normal/lower skilled players on the objectives.

Does that make sense?

• The_BERG_366
    2309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dICEHOUSE wrote: »
    (Quote)

the average breakthrough player has only eyes for one direction. you can shoot a guy 1 meter besides them and they won't notice that something bad is happening. of course as the battle is so chaotic its also harder to notice what's going on around you but it think it's a combination of both aspects.
  • KingRofty
    Pretty much sums it up, thank you. @The_BERG_366 :)

• Teh_Jyrax
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 4
    Max, along with broken are amazeballs, they rep the "console players" really well.

Streamers have the advantage of playing most days, refining their aim and map knowledge.

Next step is to go to P.C and rip **** up, just like my man's XFizzer, who is a former high speed console baba-yaga.
    Post edited by Teh_Jyrax on
  • KopaTropa123
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    guy is obviously using xim or cronus controller as there is ZERO recoil on his smgs..... not hard to do this stuff when you cheat.
  • KingRofty
    guy is obviously using xim or cronus controller as there is ZERO recoil on his smgs..... not hard to do this stuff when you cheat.
    He uses a standard PS4 & PS dual shock controller. Not a cheater.
  • Aldor27
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah recoil is gone. I have seen lots of such videos and practice and never got such recoil.
  • firechickenfan
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty wrote: »
    (Quote)

Just fyi, my buddy uses a ps4 controller.....
    Modded with 1 button drop shot, rapid fire, anti recoil, button lock and others that he wont tell me.

Lesson: just because DS4, doesn't mean no cheat.
  • KingRofty
    KingRofty wrote: »
    (Quote)

Just fyi, my buddy uses a ps4 controller.....
    Modded with 1 button drop shot, rapid fire, anti recoil, button lock and others that he wont tell me.

Lesson: just because DS4, doesn't mean no cheat.
    You can watch him play right now, he is currently streaming.....and then you can decide for yourself if you really think he is a cheater. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdYp26qOkl0

• KingRofty
    Also, you do know that you can do custom button mappings for your controller in BF V?

Like I know some dudes have the same button for different functions, like when they zoom in with a sniper rifle, it's already on steady scope.
  • Teh_Jyrax
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Broken is sponsored by Kontrol freeks and no doubt max has a pair too.

You can even get some cheap knock-off thumbsticks from any electronic store thesedays, hell u can make homemade 1's with cellotape and bottlecaps, if you're that desperado.

Its not gonna make you Shroud, if you're cabbage, you'll still be cabbage, but with "time and practice" it helps.

As for xim's, cronus-max, modded controller users you can commit minecraft and dig strait down

• dICEHOUSE
    KingRofty said:
    dICEHOUSE said:
    KingRofty said:
    dICEHOUSE said:
    Dank flanks. 

Ah, I take it you don't play Breakthrough/Grand Operations a lot, more of a Conquest person? Let me explain.

Does that make sense?

You are correct. I only play those modes when I want to unlock something for the hell of it or a quick 100 CC. I'd actually play Breakthrough more if it consistently played reasonably smooth on the PS4.

Yes, makes sense, I get what you are saying but players flank around in Conquest/Squad Conquest also, well... sometimes when you find good players that aren't just zerging around. Got to keep your head on a swivel. I guess there are that many players that don't utilize sounds, minimap and death messages to their advantage..just prone and stare one way.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like games going against idiots with zero situational awareness. Not impressed.
  • KingRofty
    Looks like games going against idiots with zero situational awareness. Not impressed.
    With BF V on sale everywhere, you'll find it's mostly idiots playing the game nowadays. Prone MMGs, Boys AT rifles - the list goes on.
  • The_BERG_366
    2309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aldor27 wrote: »

Yeah recoil is gone. I have seen lots of such videos and practice and never got such recoil.

you can't "see" recoil. you see recoil plus recoil controll. and as you are not playing when watching a video of someone else you can't say how much recoil controll is involved and hence you also can't know how much recoil there is.
  • KingRofty
    edited September 9
    I think he knows what he is doing......   :)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_IRlJAXoKOE
    Post edited by KingRofty on
  • KingRofty
    Woops, did this wrong.... /facepalm. 

Mods, help!  :pensive: