Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V - Update 4.4

14567810»

Comments

• DouglasO1986
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yay new maps new guns, pity you always wreck things when updating. Net Code is crap NOW as in tonight you can't squad up get kicked etc. You love taking our money but won't fix anything. This happens in every Battlefield but you still can't get one game right.
  • 19Romulus84
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why didn't I have to reset the specialization in SOUIMI after this update and in M1928A1 (Thomson) I had? Just please don't write that I chose another specialization. Before you start writing about a topic, listen and think about it.  Read the sentence by sentence and understand what was changed in SOUMI and what in M1928A1. I had the same specialties selected from the SOUMI tree as with M1928A1. From the top right-right-right-left. Faster aiming, more accurate fire on the move, enlarged magazine and less vertical recoil. The specializations in SOUMI are identical here as in M1928A1, identical, and I had the same chosen ones and why I only had a reset with M1928A1 and in SOUMI not?  It hurts me and hurts me because I just suspect that "my" SOUMI has unchanged parameters, i.e. those from before the update. I can't do it more clearly, so I'm 100% sure that I only had to reset the specialization with M1928A1 and with SOUMI. Is there a possibility that these changes have been made due to the lack of SOUMI specialization reset, and how is this, I want to know because it hurts me and if not how can I fix it? Hmm and you don't know now what to say right? I can't play with the awareness that "my" SOUMI has worse performance than other players who have reset specializations. It will finish me, I can't go on like this anymore, can't play with this unknown? I am a medium player and I do not play the same weapon for so long to play a different one because what is supposed to be solved does not solve anything. Please, let someone explain it to me if it can and can but just don't write that I had other specialization because it is not possible and who thinks, who thinks it must know. It exhausts me and they can't play with that thought normally, it worries me all the time and spoils my fun. Please write something wise, just don't write stupid things. The thought that "my" SOUMI has a greater recoil than SOUMI the rest of the players are killing me ... it kills me, and we know what recoil is SOUMI? How am I supposed to compete and improve myself as I don't have a chance with a player on the same level because "my" SOUMI got like a nerf. :( PS Get on the Al Sundan map and see what shadow SOUMI casts. Yes, literally what shadow SOUMI casts. Can on barrel, cube on barrel, tragedy. DICE, fix it finally. I do not know if it is such a philosophy to fix the shadow cast by SOUMI? This shadow scares and is hideous.
  • someguy12121
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How about you actually fix bugs that have been in the game since launch? You know like how the game is STILL using placeholder locations for spawn points prior in preround?!?
  • Hindenburg1911
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 18
    dice new  cavalleria..... ouftfit
    dice: the mounted shares society
     real  its not the german... its italia cava...

Post edited by Hindenburg1911 on
  • UnglorifiedKillz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fix game first, then give new map and mode. planes waaaaay to op. AA is crap vs planes. why even make AA exist, and wtf is in flight repair. lol. planes ur biggest issue. and hackers. lol.
  • CrocHunter27
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    please fix the issues with the pings, cant even play the game at night because my ping jumps from 60-900 within 10 seconds and keeps doing it on repeat.. throw the fix out that apparently your testing, cant make it any worse then it is now
  • Heil_Cody
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm took a very negative turn since this update. I had never had ping time issues prior now I'm struggling to aim without my crosshair jumping all over. Typically seems to be in the downward direction. Thought it was my controller at first, but doesn't do it in any other game and my second controller does the same. I've skipped looting after a kill in Firestorm as well. You might be able to grab ammo quick, but forget health and plates unless you want to spend half the round picking stuff up and dropping a few feet away. Not sure why this update negatively affected Firestorm so much. Other modes have their bugs, but they are at least tolerable.
  • chu_baka83
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Je ne vous remercie pas pour cette dernière MaJ qui fait de ce jeux une nouvelle bouse !!!! Après avoir émasculé les snip antichar sans doute après que quelques pleureuses soient venues chouiner parcequ'ils se faisaient défoncer à travers des murs losqu'ils campaient comme des merdes, on à droit à des armes qui traversent des blindages de véhicules ou d'armes statiques mais qui ne fonts aucun dégâts sur une palissade en bois ou un mur !!!! BRAVO quel réalisme dans le jeux, fabuleux, y'a du level chez les concepteurs de jeux !!! donc arrêtez de fournir de nouvelles armes si c'est pour faire ce genre d'aberrations ..... Le snip antichar  n'a plus de réelle intérêt vu ces inconvénients pour le peu de dégâts qu'il fait maintenant .... bientôt on aura droit à des pistolets à bouchon histoire de pas embêter les campouses !!! Bref vivement MW au moins on sait à quoi s'attendre niveau campouses .... En tout cas vu le manque de réalisme et la lenteur du jeu aujourd'hui je ne risque pas de prendre le prochain opus ..... Cordialement    
  • chu_baka83
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Et en plus votre traitement de texte deforme ce qu'on écrit !!!! vous êtes au top chez EA 
  • Vppelli
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This update is great and amazing, but what I would love to see/ know if Battlefield V will be coming to the companion app. Since there is no way to check your stats or loadout like in BF4 and BF1.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    They're always saying that any issues getting dressed we're trying to fix the problem. All they need to do is do an update to where it sets itself back to the way that it was before on the latest version of the update they need to start doing there updates with any extra add-ons separate from the performance issues. So say they want to add in new maps and new guns and new outfits all they have to do is do two separate updates possibly three that way things don't get messed up. And if a performance issue needs to be fixed on anything and that issue can be fixed separately without messing up anything else and then we don't have to play a crappy game for a month and they can satisfy their customer base. But I doubt that they will fix their problems or do any of these update separately because they're too lazy. the issues will not get fixed on this new update it will be tons more and people will still be regretting this game. because they do just exactly what the politicians do they promise you something and in return they shove it right in your butt.

• JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 24
    The truth is have they tested the performance issue before trying to fix it. have they listen to anyone and the community on feedback on how to fix their performance issues. Or are they just going to release an update to fix a performance issue and then make you wait again for another month or two before they fix it again with another scam update. I think that they're only going to release the update and they think it's going to fix it but it will not fix it. It's just like a construction job when the superintendent and their Goonies come up with a dumbest ideas and they tell their workers to do it and then the worker tells them that it will not work and yet they do it anyways. and then they come back to the worker and say let's try your idea and the idea works better because the people in the field that actually do the work no more than the people sitting around in their offices talkin and drinking coffee thinking they know everything. There's performance issues all over the world and it's because of micromanagement they're trying to micromanage the company cut cost and create more profits for themselves and in the end they're going to end up with nothing to show for other than failure. I'm Tom Tucker and this is game news back to you EA.
  • BillBailey0
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What happened to update 4.5?
  • Noodlesocks
    2898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cancelled.
  • CT1924
    79 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any update on Al SoondanTm? Or is Underground still on schedule.
  • ChazB1987
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    haven't been playing the game, got tired of going solo and no one to team up just to have fun and do what needed to get done in the game. And yes of all the patches keeps getting more patches.
  • nagytamas1106
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know that the upcoming chapter going to focus on the Pacific, and therefore American and Japanese weapons, but... DICE, could you take a look at the hungarian Kiraly 43M (or Danuvia 43M) submachine-gun as a weapon to add into the game later on, please? Maybe with the Soviets or around that time. It is a huge smg, almost a rifle, with an exceptionally smart design/firing-mechanism and it has a really good range as well. Not many people know about it according to my knowledge. It should be good for a stronger, longer-range smg option, because it's uses really big pistol rounds.
    As a hungarian I would be honored.
    Thanks for reading this, have a nice day and time at work!
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Combined with 4.6.  Besides it saves them money to not have to hand over two updates for certification then.