Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V - Update 4.4

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I appreciate the tweaks but for the love of god Dice u release 2 small maps right after u pull 5v5 and still no news on Al Sudan ?!? Wth listen to the community MAKE BIGGER MAPS with land/air/sea vehicles like battlefield is/was known and loved for please

The two maps were for the cancelled 5v5 mode. They were repurposed for TDM and SQC.
  • akramrock
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Plz dice enable grenades when falling to death, just like bf1
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kompura said:
    Two New Maps - Lofoten Islands and Provence (Available on Squad Conquest and Team Deathmatch) --- When will these two and Al Sundan be available for Conquest?
    No news on Al Sundan release as yet.

The concentration on small scale 8 vs 8 Squad Conquest is baffling given that Battlefield is primarily renowned for its large scale battles. I'm guessing that these small scale maps are easier to produce. If these SC maps are meant to appease, it's not working. 3 conquest maps since launch - Panzerstorm (meant to be on release), Mercury and Marita. 

Live service is where it's at though, it's working out great 'imho'!

• Kompura
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Update 4.4: I got half of squad conquest played. Huge stutter and crash to desktop. Second try, 3 minutes playing, stutter and crash. I thought this update was also about fixing bugs, stutter and crashes? Well, my problems started now big time, thanks to whoever tested this update...
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just wondering the Kukri range was it increase or decrease .
  • cHrYsHaaK
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 3
    I need your help, the trophies still doesnt unlock! 

I played 3 rounds conquest, but there is no Trophy
    1. Jack of all Trades,
    2. Elite, 
    3. Eager Beaver

showing up. 

What to do? Any special advice?? 

Thanks  
  • RichiWax
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 6
    I have a problem, when I try to update the game, it tells me that my hard drive is full, but I have released 100 GB and it still does not let me install the patch, how much does it weigh? yes for PC

Edited to make post easier to read with formatting ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 Please tell dice to remove attrition for health !  :*
  • RaD1oMan
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After the update, my ping jumped by 20 pts!  Why is this happening???
  • Bamsmacked
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When are we getting the C96 Trench Carbine?

And any updates on the P08 Carbine?

I seriously feel like compared to other aggressive options other classes have access to the P08 Carbine doesn't hold a candle to any of them. Rate of Fire seems to be the crown king when playing aggressively and 360rpm for a close quarters, low bullet velocity gun just doesn't cut it in most cases.
  • ItalianGamer80
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Something is wrong with the servers! This morning i've played with a ping at 60-70  and like 30 minutes ago png raised to 160-190 , but normally i play with max 30 - 40 of ping! Dice , something goes really wrong. :/
  • Battlefieldfresh
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What happened to the Firestorm Mode?? You cant pick up plates or weapons correctly. The reason is you only can see one thing. You have to pick up something to see what is below that. It is really impossible to loot between fights. Please fix that bug. Because of Firestorm is now unplayable.
  • Shinta1986
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why is there no golden 6x zoom for the sniper rifles, except for the Tank Sniper ^^
    Which sniper needs an open  one in gold for distant targets please? The gold skin looks a lot better with the 6 x. 
  • johnkapa1
    218 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Heard on Reddit ppl are still getting crashes and bugs. Great... 
  • TFBisquit
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here with ping. All 64p servers give me 110ms ping. Instead of the usual 16ms. Only squad conquest gives lower ping, around 30ms.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    819 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @PartWelsh @Braddock512 TTK/TTD on PS4 has somehow become even worse, almost constant superbullets.

Hit reg has become virtually non existent, I'm emptying entire magazines getting hit markers (225 hit highest so far) but no kill before I'm one shotted.

Do you know if this is because of the everyones Pings are going haywire? 

At the moment it's so bad that for the first time BFV is unplayable for me.

If it's not too much trouble could you post on the Forum when this is fixed please.
  • D_The_Producer
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday I installed Battlefield 4, and despite all the great changes in BF1 and BFV, it felt so much better than the last two BF games!!! In my head BF2:SF is still the best BF ever, but playing BF4 reminded me of the good old BF days...
    I just can't believe that BF has become a Call of Duty. All you do is release maps... maybe because the game has such huge performance problems on the big maps modes? I hope that's the reason. 
    The worst part is that you guys had the chance to overcome the CoD franchise, and you could've easily done it if you had done what you had to. But instead, you decided to do crazy things with the game (the women with a metal arm, the infantry games, removing rank icons and the classic progression system... ) I mean, it is hard to mess up a classic franchise this way, folks! Some opportunities present once in a lifetime they say, and I think you completely lost that one. Even more so, they are going to destroy the BF franchise in YOUR OWN territory this year by offering what BF has always offered: Big scale maps with lots of players and vehicles. Because this is another issue: Why haven't you incremented the number of total players on a map? Have you played Planetside 2? As much as I love BF, you guys will have what you deserve for making bad moves and not innovating in a good, revolutionary way (like you did with BF1942)

I'll be playing the new DLCs, as every die hard BF fan, but with a permanent feeling of what could've been :(

See you on the Battlefield!

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 3
    @PartWelsh @Braddock512 TTK/TTD on PS4 has somehow become even worse, almost constant superbullets.

Hit reg has become virtually non existent, I'm emptying entire magazines getting hit markers (225 hit highest so far) but no kill before I'm one shotted.

Do you know if this is because of the everyones Pings are going haywire? 

At the moment it's so bad that for the first time BFV is unplayable for me.

If it's not too much trouble could you post on the Forum when this is fixed please.
    Same here, superbullets, hit reg is so bad it's off the scale, pings are up and spiking, for me it's not the first time it is unplayable - it been bad since April but now it is worse than ever.

Perhaps it's patch night performance issues and will level out in a few days?! I use perhaps with no confidence.
  • SHiFTeR
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm is absolutely unplayable now. Cannot properly loot, minimap cannot be changed... nice. This was update or downgrade? DICE, send me appropriate amount of money back, because this game is becoming trash with each update
  • larry_54235
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kompura said:
    Two New Maps - Lofoten Islands and Provence (Available on Squad Conquest and Team Deathmatch) --- When will these two and Al Sundan be available for Conquest?
    Never. They wont fit the C O D model. Dice will never lure people to their game if they keep making large scaled war maps. They want only the small infantry maps.