This Week in Battlefield V

Battlefield V - Update 4.4

Comments

• Battlefieldfresh
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 3
    Please withdraw this update immediately. Firestorm is impractical to play. Every Loot is at the same position. After the Update it is worster than before
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is a ping problem on PS4, everybody has a ping between 100 - 500, 1 on 2 games, wtf is happening ? ( EU SERVERS ) 
    Netcode's improvements doesn't make anything better... it far most worst now ! instadeath everytime ! 
    No more sluttering ingame but micro freeze in the menu and in the company  now
    I got a "good" bug where the german girls in my company now have hairs !  :D
    Hitreg still bugged ... 
    Damage bug still occure ... 

• iamwiener
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 4
    Short announcement for the patch so servers are empty because none really could pre-patch. Like everybody of my friends didn't know about the patch before "gaming time".
    In edition, all pings doubled as if they couldn't pay for extra servers and hosted the patch on their gaming servers.
    Can't even be [removed] to make topics about all the bugs that I encountered already...
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 3
    iamwiener said:
    Short announcement for the patch so servers are empty because none really could pre-patch. Like everybody of my friends didn't know about the patch before "gaming time".
    In edition, all pings doubled as if they couldn't pay for extra servers and hosted the patch on their gaming servers.
    Can't even be **** to make topics about all the bugs that I encountered already...
    I can't find a game of Conquest in Europe tonight, is this because everyone is patching or is there an issue with the server browser?

I'm letting the bugs and issues slide as I can't be bothered to report them - I have spotted 4 that still haven't be resolved. 3 of these have been there since release
  • CostanzaStan
    217 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    on PS4 will the trophies missed because of the glitch unlock retroactively? I passed the point where I can unlock Jack of all Trades for a 2nd time.
  • CostanzaStan
    217 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kompura said:
    Two New Maps - Lofoten Islands and Provence (Available on Squad Conquest and Team Deathmatch) --- When will these two and Al Sundan be available for Conquest?
    Never. They wont fit the C O D model. Dice will never lure people to their game if they keep making large scaled war maps. They want only the small infantry maps. 
    ugh those small CoD maps are the reason i dont play CoD. it's like you're just playing paintball, airsoft, or laser tag. not fighting in an actual battle. especially since TTK is 1/100000000000 of a second. it's literally lase tag.
  • FOG-Daheeee
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    iamwiener said:
    Can't even be **** to make topics about all the bugs that I encountered already... 

This, was playing on a server and more than 70% of the players had over 140 ping. Game felt terrible!!!!

• spychodelics
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Game doesnt start anymore after update .... 
  • Nmber1Potato
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The update isn't updating for me. After it prepares it it says that  Idont have any hard drive space. I have 70 gb spare space. I have restarted my computer already still isn't letting me download. What's the deal?
  • STOPchris
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did not improve cheat protection? This update is irrelevant. 
  • Col_Bumtrinket
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You still haven't addressed the problem of team balance.  Just played a round where the teams were 34 v 15.  It is ridiculous that we can't balance the teams.  As regards weapons, please buff the panzerfausts, having to hit a tank 6 times to blow it up is ridiculous and while you're at it, nerf the aircraft.  A Blenheim did not have the capability to bomb an individual soldier, totally unrealistic.
  • buckiebull
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What happened dice have you went on holiday and hired the Marx Brothers to do your work?
  • NLBartmaN
    3304 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The error getting report is insane right now, 1 out of every 2 matches I get that error.

In FS even every 3 out of 4 rounds.
  • Z4gg0R
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Again more things broken than fixed. Seriously, has anyone in DICE actually tested what they deliver.
    Delaying this patch would probably be a smarter move.

Just sad to see beloved franchise in this sorry state.
  • austindecker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You guys should also attend to the "Hoist The Flag" Trophy/Achievement hence it is no longer possible due to the removal of Frontlines.
  • Noodlesocks
    2878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Customisation per character instead of per class is bad. This should be reverted.
  • Vasilij444
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 4
    Customisation per character instead of per class is bad. This should be reverted.

This is really very, very bad. And frustrating to see that 3 classes looks the same when I wanted to play today. Don't know why somebody was thinking this could be a good idea...

I don't like how most of the characters look, I like 2, 3 of them per fraction, that's all. But now if I want that all classes look different I have to choose characters that I don't like how they look? Frustrating.

Oh, yes, and still no D-Day map, not Berlin, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Kursk, Monte Cassino, etc. - maps and places that just should be in a WWII-Game! And still no USSR? Italy? Is this a joke, or what? Pacific is coming, ok, let's see what will be there...

• Blackidus
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    German female soldier customixation is also bugged, but for the better I think.
    When you choose a female character the slot for the head customization is blank wich mean you get no headwear or helmet.
    And in this case it actually gives your female soldier hair!
    She gets a hairvut where she´s not shaved but instead has a topknot or whatever it´s called, looks so much better.

If you do choose something in this slot you cant make it "blank" again and you have to go back and choose a different character again to reset it.

But Dice DONT fix this!
    Let us have the head slot blank without helmet, it´s actually a good alternative, just ad it for male and the allies too!
    Or better, make the hair stay for some of the other alternatives where it should be visible.
  • zenn_nme
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can't find a game of Conquest in Europe tonight, is this because everyone is patching or is there an issue with the server browser?

I'm letting the bugs and issues slide as I can't be bothered to report them - I have spotted 4 that still haven't be resolved. 3 of these have been there since release
    Last night; 17 Conquest Europe servers in total, all full, 5+ in queue.  :| Something ain't going right...
  • VincentNZ
    2895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

It is logical. For roleplay reasons it makes sense to have it tied to character, so you really play the same character across all classes. I guess this is a step into deeper customization. This could mean that they plan to add more faces or facial features to the game. They also reasoned this is because it makes it easier to add new factions.
    For us it means that we either play one character now, or a certain set of different characters, which means a little work attached. This means that you can often identify buddies more easily by their uniform which will often stay the same independent of class, just as a sidenote.