Battlefield V - Update 4.4

Comments

• DSRqsd
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ping still is high, since the last patch is awful
  • BillBailey0
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For gods sake get rid of the tank on the roof at Aerodrome glitch, it's annoying.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stuck in downed state bug is back for the 3rd (or is it 4th?) time.

OMG noooo! What is wrong with DICE's patching process?, how can bugs keep being fixed then reintroduced?
  • zenn_nme
    797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 5
    Stuck in downed state bug is back for the 3rd (or is it 4th?) time.

OMG noooo! What is wrong with DICE's patching process?, how can bugs keep being fixed then reintroduced?
    No double-checking if it actually does work...!?
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The frequency of seeing blatant cheaters in this game is out of control. I don't know what DICE/EA changed in this game (and possibly BF1), but this game has the worst cheating problem out of all the FPS games that I have actively played (Battlefield series and CoD since BF 1942). I hope you guys can focus on the right issues and not just trying to make everyone think you are doing something. 

As for the gun changes, I don't understand why these games have to be in constant change for how the guns play? It's as if the changes are going to somehow make the game better, when the core issues do not have anything to do with the guns. 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 5
    STOPchris wrote: »
    The frequency of seeing blatant cheaters in this game is out of control. I don't know what DICE/EA changed in this game (and possibly BF1), but this game has the worst cheating problem out of all the FPS games that I have actively played (Battlefield series and CoD since BF 1942). I hope you guys can focus on the right issues and not just trying to make everyone think you are doing something. 

As for the gun changes, I don't understand why these games have to be in constant change for how the guns play? It's as if the changes are going to somehow make the game better, when the core issues do not have anything to do with the guns. 

In the few games I managed to get in last night there were blatant cheats. With the new 500 ranks we are seeing an influx of cheats 'grinding' it. The sad thing is they will likely get to 500 without detection. Fairfight is a joke. Put this in the next game DICE and see the sales tumble. Many of us are fed up with your pathetic efforts in combating cheats and masking that a problem exists.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    edited September 5
    The server latency is unbelievable, in all my years of multiplayer gaming I have never seen it so bad. The one kit insta-kills and being shot behind corners is has to be seen to be believed. I'm not sure I can take much more of this rubbish. All at DICE must be ashamed of this game - it really is appallingly bad. Patch after patch it gets worse.
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/d03mcf/stopped_playing_in_june_after_600_hours_because/ 
    Because video say things better than words ... Play on PS4 is a pain in the ***** ... Minecraft bush, instadeath, ping x10 , invisible soldier everywhere ...
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not sure if it is just me but game menu feels alot more responsive. Game feels smooth, but nearly all of the servers I joined had high latency and the network graph kept popping up(playing on EU).
    Only played a couple of games so far. I didn't like the new maps, but then I dislike small game mods unless I'm playing with my buds(who don't play the game anymore feelsbadman.jpg).
  • Vasilij444
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 6
    Ping problem still there...

And why they can't do something with weapon balance, hitboxes after all these months? Just played a few rounds, still the same nonsense like before - I hit somebody from 4, 5 Meters with an SMG 3, 4, 5 times, but not kill, and at the end he kills me with 1, 2 shots with a pistol after beeing hit so many times. Or 1, 2 headshots with SMG from same distrance - no kill. But snipers can kill me from 150 meters with one shot. Or from 2, 3 meters with 1, 2 shots. Yes, I did this also when I played as a sniper, without aiming just somewhere in the body, but not in the head, from 2, 3 meters 2 shots and kill. But with SMG 4, 5 hits from 2, 3 meters and no kill? It's just a bad joke, nothing else. Explosives are so useless, blast radius 0,0015 meters or what?
  • JOINxORxDIE
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think the battlefield series is dead I have been playing it for 15 years and I am very tired of it. I don't like call of duty so really there ain't no games out there that I like playing. Battlefield 1 was okay but I really just don't like the games that they're bringing on to the market. Just not what I like. I always wanted to see a game that was more realistic with wind involved and the bullet ballistics being more realistic, but they just keep adding things that are pointless to me and a lot of people in the community feel the same way. I don't feel like anything's getting fixed just seems to be getting worse every time an update comes out.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly wish that they would come out with a map specifically just for planes. But the map needs to be very big and we need to have a lot of air space so that we can fight up in the sky. But you would have to add speedometer gauges and altitude gauges on the planes. Truthfully if they could come out with a map like that just for planes thatwould be the only thing I'd play.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Another thing that would be nice in this game is if you could increase the altitude that the planes can fly
  • JOINxORxDIE
    And make the fly zone bigger
  • JOINxORxDIE
    And possibly make it to where when the plane gets down below a certain amount of speed when they're trying to throttle down , instead of them being able to hover in the air it does a nose drop. it is ridiculous to set here and try to fight a plane that is just setting there hovering and you're throttling down at the same time and you end up just hitting the plane and staying inside that planes body. I mean come on make the planes realistic when they fly.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    By allowing the tanks to be able to Rihanna Love on flares on top of snipers being able to carry two flares and allowing planes to spot more flares before you know it we're not going to be able to run around on the map without being completely seen so why don't you just go ahead and just make it to where you can see everybody.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Would you guys just be willing to bring an update of 1942 onto the PS4.
  • jroggs
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »

I'll have to check this out, if it's detailed and worthwhile then it's a very good addition. Let's face it, Battlefield has a lot of complexity and there are a ton of players running around with no idea what they're doing.
  • Dardanos_gr
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really now? You can't fix this ****? Patch after patch game is a big **** why you don't retired? Our problem are the useless snipers? Every server have at least 2 cheaters every round and our problem is kill cam and snipers? Punkbuster and fairfight did some work in the past titles and our problem is the cry of all under 10 y.o. kids who dicide to play sniper on BF? What about balance at the servers? There is nowhere. We have a lot to do to fix sniperfield right? Assault need 7 rockets and one grenade to destroy the tank but snipers can kill someone 5 servers away right? And give a candy for their k/d ratio that they all care about. Handguns can do a lot more damage than rifles? really? full of bugs a pre alpha product not even beta for 70 Euros.  
  • SquaddFather
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Patch 4.5 will now Fix Patch 4,4 , Patch 4.6 will now fix Patch 4.5, Patch 4.7 will now fix Patch 4.6 on and on and on and on and on !!