Battlefield V - Update 4.4

Comments

• STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What the hell is wrong with EA? This game has the worst cheating problem in a BF game, maybe a game period, and they are focused on creating a tutorial? I swear, I will NEVER buy another game from EA. 
  • AbbeGucci
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad bad bad !!! EA, Guys comon, we play for several hours, limiting our play area makes us not want to play as much. Why have you reduced it??!?! You can make some arenas smaller, for combat, and others bigger so we can hunt for our enemys. It´s not fun to spawn and go into killing after a few sec, PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO THE OLD LAYOUT, AND MAKE IT BIGGER AND ADD MORE NEW WEAPONS !!! Since you of some reason have REMOVED the swatstika, you can add newer weapons aswell since its not historialy correct enyways, not eve nwith female fighters. I bought the game when it was new, please do not disspoint us who are true to the game. Best regard
  • AbbeGucci
    Can you for gods sake ADD MORE maps aswell? Like STalingrad, Berlin ect ect. Don´t forget, that your players wich is us, plays for hours and hours and spends alot of ingame cash aswell as cash for the game. We have choosen BA5 over others games, dont dissapoint us. ADD MORE WEAPONS, MORE GEAR, ( Some that you can only get by byuing them with real cash) NEW WEAPON , AND LET PEOPLE CHOOSE WICH SIDE THEY WANT TO PLAY, some dont want to play allie side, let us choose wich faction WE WANT TO PLAY OUR SELFS !!!! I personally like the german clothes better then the allies, dont force me to play the allies.. And oh, where the hell are the japanese, russians, french forces? Comon EA, it´s  2019 we are sooon going into 2020, step it  up! 
  • AbbeGucci
    I honestly wish that they would come out with a map specifically just for planes. But the map needs to be very big and we need to have a lot of air space so that we can fight up in the sky. But you would have to add speedometer gauges and altitude gauges on the planes. Truthfully if they could come out with a map like that just for planes thatwould be the only thing I'd play.
    Yup i agree !!! Also tank map, i dont think the EA folks knows how it is for serious players... The creators studied to  much in univercity and played less. I would also like some new cool stuff to be added, Idk like ITALIAN FORCES? new weapons, more tanks, new maps, BIGGER maps, ect ect
  • AbbeGucci
    Rab4tZ said:
    The worst update ever, unplayable on EU Server, all the time queue!!!

And why to the hell, all classes weare the same outfits, no chance to individual any Class, after patch. Is it a bug, or working as intent?!

Time for CoD in October
    Yes i agree!!!! Individual class gear and uniform would be awesome!!!!  Idk how the developers think
  • JOINxORxDIE
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The anti-tank rifles are getting ridiculous. And you come out with a new one on this new update. They're not even using them for what they're meant for at least on battlefield 1 you only got it when you got it in a special crate so it couldn't be abused all the time. Everybody wants something new and they can't even fix what they got this game is dead I'm going to be playing it until next Thursday and when call of duty comes out I'm done with this junk game. I don't know what you guys did on Firestorm to reduce the weapon damage but it is ridiculous that you can shoot a guy in the head with 20 rounds with a fg-42 and a stem can out shot a mmg. and then you go in boost up all the SMGs more when you need to be making the bullets and damage more realistic to a gun and what the damage can do to a person but instead you're doing stupid stuff. Face it you're messed up the game is dead there's no asking help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you're my only hope you're done you have completely ruined the battlefield industry. And the captain needs to go down with the ship and all of its men for ruining the industry of the best game that was ever made for adults.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We can all just get an international lawsuit going on for unfair game practice unfair business practicing. They don't want to fix the game they're not trying to fix the game you're not doing anything to even remotely try and fix the game. They're not doing anything about the cheaters on the game PC or console base losing player's every day. there's a whole bunch of stuff on the list that can be considered unfair business practicing. and if they don't want to fix the problem a lawsuit can be brought against them.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    It's unfair to the player base community if they continue to allow cheating to go rampid even when you put it on the forms and tell them about it and the people that turn them in they continue to ignore what's going on and by not allowing every player to have a fair chance is considered unfair business practice. and if there is money involved in a tournament and people are caught cheating that is a federal felony here in the United States you cheated someone out of their money. And that's what I feel like they've done they have cheated me out of my money and they continue to cheat everyone else out of their money. And they're just buying time until their next game comes out so that they can move past this and not fix the problems.
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's unfair to the player base community if they continue to allow cheating to go rampid even when you put it on the forms and tell them about it and the people that turn them in they continue to ignore what's going on and by not allowing every player to have a fair chance is considered unfair business practice. and if there is money involved in a tournament and people are caught cheating that is a federal felony here in the United States you cheated someone out of their money. And that's what I feel like they've done they have cheated me out of my money and they continue to cheat everyone else out of their money. And they're just buying time until their next game comes out so that they can move past this and not fix the problems.
    Wow, just WOW! This is one hilarious post! 
  • JOINxORxDIE
    You can think it's funny all you want laugh out loud. But law is on how you word it so anybody can be sued for anyting under unfair business practices. They shoot Subway in the US for not giving them 12 inch subs. They sued red bull because red bull didn't give you wings. So they can be sued for unfair business practice. You got to love America.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    EA just made the world's Guinness book of records for being a company that doesn't respond to the complaints of their customers. They had the most downvotes on Reddit. Congratulations EA even the Guinness book of records has shown you to be the worst company for answering your customers complaints.
  • Vasilij444
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 8
    That's really what we needed, another one shoot kill rifle for snipers. good idea... Decrease damage of sniper rifles and shotguns and pistols or increase damage of all other weapons including explosives which are ridiculous useless (for me better way), please
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 8
    Well...  :'( 
    I think that is the time to change your direction.

To me you can think to develop the next game hoping you are thinking also to include some things:

1) Bigger Maps
    2) Battle Eye or similar
    3) Battlerecord
    4) Private Server , server selling to private with an admin and console to admin
    5) Battlelog
    6) Competitive
    7) Editor Server (you can rent editor starter as Service for the server)
    8) Editor Client  free for all
    9) Less SuperGraphics more Hitreg
    10) All good suggestions from the community Reddit or here about the gameplay , weapons, vehicles, modern warfare, ecc ecc................
    11) Easter eggs , remember Phantom Program ... wow.

As a Battlefield player, I never thought I would switch to call of duty but I have no choice. I would like an extended game like bf2, with the innovations of BF4, some improvements of BFV, the maps of BF4 and some legacy maps that is always good, the battlerecord, the battlelog, a **** anticheat except fairfight, .. what else sorry if I forget something... Yes private server and admins ,  i miss a **** bad admin that ban me and for first ban the wild cheaters, of course. 
    All these things you've already done, but why am I asking myself not to put all this into one product?

BF VI

P.S. sorry i have to edit this because i missed a thing ..... I WANT BACK HELI NOW.
    another Platoons management 
    Post edited by xX-ALeIaQ-Xx on
  • Hindenburg1911
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 9
    DICE please take away the restriced areas from map! and plz open all the  doors by the new map i dont want play  a map that is not destructible!

and why 500 ranks????

• TheyHaveScissors
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE, is it normal the mobile AA does tiny damage against fighters? Even a full barrage does not down them. What is going on????????
  • Wandernde_Seele
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday I installed Battlefield 4, and despite all the great changes in BF1 and BFV, it felt so much better than the last two BF games!!! In my head BF2:SF is still the best BF ever, but playing BF4 reminded me of the good old BF days...
    I just can't believe that BF has become a Call of Duty. All you do is release maps... maybe because the game has such huge performance problems on the big maps modes? I hope that's the reason. 
    The worst part is that you guys had the chance to overcome the CoD franchise, and you could've easily done it if you had done what you had to. But instead, you decided to do crazy things with the game (the women with a metal arm, the infantry games, removing rank icons and the classic progression system... ) I mean, it is hard to mess up a classic franchise this way, folks! Some opportunities present once in a lifetime they say, and I think you completely lost that one. Even more so, they are going to destroy the BF franchise in YOUR OWN territory this year by offering what BF has always offered: Big scale maps with lots of players and vehicles. Because this is another issue: Why haven't you incremented the number of total players on a map? Have you played Planetside 2? As much as I love BF, you guys will have what you deserve for making bad moves and not innovating in a good, revolutionary way (like you did with BF1942)

I'll be playing the new DLCs, as every die hard BF fan, but with a permanent feeling of what could've been :(

See you on the Battlefield!

Surppot u budy.I might played BF later and missed the good old bf,but I just can't feel the atmosphere like bf1 in bfv 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 10
    I'm thinking why I even bother playing this game when DICE don't care either?

Throughout BFV's life cycle it has been hard to enjoy it and there have been long periods where the game has been simply unplayable. Like now with the pings 

I thought I would recap DICE's dismal efforts at supporting the game.  

My top 12 debacles are ( in no particular order)....

1. The TTK debacle
    2. The Company Coins debacle
    3. The stuttering, pausing, crashing, performance debacle
    4. The Killcam epileptic fit inducing debacle
    5. The Invisible soldiers debacle
    6. The constant plane noise pollution debacle
    7. The UK and USA server removals debacle
    8. The removal of Frontlines and Domination debacle
    9. The elevated ping debacle
    10. The no servers or full servers debacle
    11. The missing footsteps / too loud / missing debacle
    12. The Al Sundan debacle

Feel free to add your own, I'm sure I have missed a few.

There is something really wrong at DICE right now.
  • Skylarth86
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 13
    Hi guys, do you know how can I get the mask with the red cross on it? I can't find anywhere how to get it?
  • Skylarth86
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skylarth86 wrote: »
    Hi guys, do you know how can I get the mask with the red cross on it? I can't find anywhere how to get it?

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If I'm not wrong I thought this was a Deluxe outfit? I didn't buy Deluxe though so hopefully someone who did can confirm this. I think it was available for Boins a few months back too.