Weekly BF

MMGs and proning campers what a mix

Baabbas
204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 3
as the tittle says...
I know that this is not the first time this subject come to the light, but yesterday I simply got Awwwe for the first time regarding this.
Playing on Fjell map and between D and  E i saw a whole squad of support players lying down and manning MMGs.
All in all the idea\concept of to shoot u have to be prone is good..... but it only caters for camping noobs lying down waiting for someone to pass.

I think mmg support players are even more annoying than the camper snipers.

I hope this concept dies with BFV and it does not pass to another bf tittle.
At this point I rather have only crouching like BF BC 2 than this....

PLayer visibility is already bad, add camouflage, add delay rendering in consoles, (popping textures and trees and whatnot), mix invisible players bug......
it s just lame gameplay sometimes.

Dice: I know its to late to change this concept in BFV, BUT please do NOT implement it in another BF game.

PS: There is a type of crustacean in the ocean that is very tasteful boiled with added salt that reminded me yesterday that  squad
all together lying down on the same spot just moving only when they saw someone passing by....
Hilarious (and very, very sad at the same time) 
PS1: before there was BF friends mocking Bunny hopping... now there is this mmg clutch that is pronning

Comments

• The_BERG_366
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Baabbas said:
    as the tittle says...
    I know that this is not the first time this subject come to the light, but yesterday I simply got Awwwe for the first time regarding this.
    Playing on Fjell map and between D and  E i saw a whole squad of support players lying down and manning MMGs.
    All in all the idea\concept of to shoot u have to be prone is good..... but it only caters for camping noobs lying down waiting for someone to pass.

I think mmg support players are even more annoying than the camper snipers.

I hope this concept dies with BFV and it does not pass to another bf tittle.
    At this point I rather have only crouching like BF BC 2 than this....

PLayer visibility is already bad, add camouflage, add delay rendering in consoles, (popping textures and trees and whatnot), mix invisible players bug......
    it s just lame gameplay sometimes.

Dice: I know its to late to change this concept in BFV, BUT please do NOT implement it in another BF game.

PS: There is a type of crustacean in the ocean that is very tasteful boiled with added salt that reminded me yesterday that  squad
    all together lying down on the same spot just moving only when they saw someone passing by....
    Hilarious (and very, very sad at the same time) 
    PS1: before there was BF friends mocking Bunny hopping... now there is this mmg clutch that is pronning

interesting that you say this today as i played yesterday as well and almost lost my mind. the amount of camping going on on the servers i played on yesterday was incredible. whole squads of people that would return to the same spot (not on a flag of course) over and over again to camp in a organised setup (for instance two mmgs watching a lane and two medics sitting in corners watching flanks) it was unbelievable...