Weekly BF

At this point, it's meaningless...

Comments

• LeesSummit09
    375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t have issues finding games and gameplay, on ps4 pro is playing fine for me, maybe finding lucky servers. Anyway, I like the variety and trying new game modes. People’s interests change. I rarely play conquest anymore. It’s just going in circles, take flag, while losing the one you took before, rinse/repeat. If you don’t get vehicle, you run, run some more then get sniped and die. Also, back in good old days, as people like to remember more fondly than it was, people loaded jeeps with explosives and drove around either blowing up tanks or chasing infantry. Fun, but not great gameplay. I think they (dice) are just trying to find games that have action happening quicker and where players have to be more objective based.
  • StormSaxon
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 7
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    Remember when BF4 was the most hated game of the franchise....

Still is in my opinion. I’d play any BF game over that.
    Mind you id play BF4 for ever over any CoD game.
  • StormSaxon
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    287martin wrote: »
    Battlefield 5 should be the best ww2 game ever made. Not a single major ww2 battle has been replicated in bf5 its crazy. That alone makes this a failure as a WW2 game. I think most people were expecting to see maps based on major WW2 battles

Translation not a single American battle has been portrayed.
    Crete and Norway were kind of major theatres at the time.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    StormSaxon wrote: »

You think BF4 is the most hated in the franchise? More hated than BFV and Hardline?
  • StormSaxon

You think BF4 is the most hated in the franchise? More hated than BFV and Hardline?

I said in my opinion. As in I hate BF4 more than any single BF game. Utter trash.
    Even bad days on BFV (like today. It was awful) are more fun than that travesty.
    So pathetic how people have rewritten history, forgotten the hot steaming **** that game was, and now act like it was never trash... all because there are women in BFV, and it’s set in parts of WW2 they are too dumb to understand....

Though I accept this game, while better than BF4 in most respects, maybe unpopular ... I also know people voted for ****, got N-Sync to number 1 so more proof of bad taste.

It was the same with Hardline. Which was WAY more fun than BF4... but it was wasted on some people.
  • StormSaxon
    Wow. We can’t mention Adolf?
  • Mr_Tinman08
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 had a lot of problems on release, random "bad luck" deaths, mav road killing, getting to unreachable areas on a mav, glitched guns. New content and game modes were released quite regularly and the game worked well.

BF4 had a lot of problems on release, hit detection was shocking, over time most problems were fixed. Plenty of maps and game modes were released.

BF5 was released late, has had problems from day one, some of which still haven't been fixed. Any problems that are fixed just seem to create a new problem. Content is being drip fed to the community and the developers don't even seem to know what's going on.

• NWOslave
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ive never sworn off BF but when the next one comes out it will not be a preorder, day one purchase or a week one purchase. Dice has turned me into a cynical customer with this latest itteration of BF.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

I said in my opinion. As in I hate BF4 more than any single BF game. Utter trash.
    Even bad days on BFV (like today. It was awful) are more fun than that travesty.
    So pathetic how people have rewritten history, forgotten the hot steaming **** that game was, and now act like it was never trash... all because there are women in BFV, and it’s set in parts of WW2 they are too dumb to understand....

Though I accept this game, while better than BF4 in most respects, maybe unpopular ... I also know people voted for ****, got N-Sync to number 1 so more proof of bad taste.

It was the same with Hardline. Which was WAY more fun than BF4... but it was wasted on some people.

Yeah, and that’s why I asked! Because I’m not sure there are many that agree with your opinion.

You said “still is (bf4 most hated game) in your opinion”. That means that YOU think that BF4 is THE most hated game, not YOUR most hated game.
    Basically I don’t think you meant what you said.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We all got Diced!!!

Hardline was less frustrating than this garbage.
  • StormSaxon
    edited September 8
    rifle77 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I mean you say in your opinion, and then you go on to say everyone else is wrong who doesn't agree with you and they must be forgetting or rewriting history.  In my opinion, you have the worst opinions of anyone I've ever read on this forum.  

Lol. Yeah. Well. That’s just, you know, like your opinion man.

And yeah anyone saying BF4 was good, is rewriting history. Worst ever release, it’s whole game life it was a glitchy and broken mess. 18 months til it even started to be playable?
    Atrocious maps.
    Easy mode sniping.
    Silly unwanted game modes.
    OP tanks.
    Sound familiar? (Well maybe not the op tanks)

Hard to take all the BFV haters seriously when I sat through BF4 and saw pretty much the exact same overly dramatic nonsense then.
    I played BF4 though, sat through it though as though it will always be the weakest entry in the BF cannon, it was still leagues ahead of any CoD game I’ve played.

• tempo_rarity
    1080 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Curiosity : the thread title sez "at this point" but if BF4 took 18 months to finally get sorted out and BFV is only just 10 months out , then . . .
    maybe the title's wrong , or , the thread's too early .
  • Godmodegta
    343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    maybe lost trust? but im sure lot of player just went back other battlefield , even i get nostalgia how fun bf1,bf4,bc2.

• StormSaxon
    rifle77 wrote: »
    StormSaxon, do you really think anyone, let alone thousands of people, will be playing BFV in 6 years the way they still play BF4?  That says it all right there.  Hint: they won't be playing BFV in 2 years, let alone 6. 

Who knows. Deleted BF4 around the time BFH was released.

Guys still play BF3.... what that tell you about BF4?
    Nothing.
    I suspect BFV will carry one... some people will always stick with what they got good at.
    I’ll delete BFV when the next BF comes along... though maybe I won’t pre order the next one.

• BtheReaper49
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SilkWildey wrote: »
    BF4 is overrated in my opinion. I dont think it was as good as either BF3 or BF1 but BFV is still not BF4 level.

BFV is the worst in the franchise it's not even close imo.

Didn't play a ton of BF4 (late to the party with that one) but absolutely loved BF1. Very well done game! I play some BF4 with friends now and it's not bad. Way better than BF5 in terms of playability. I know, I know....BF4 had tons of problems...yadda yadda yadda. But this is getting silly now with BF5. Anyway, there's no way I'd go back to 5 if the next installment isn't great. I'd still play 4 or 1 instead. BF5 is just that bad!
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Curiosity : the thread title sez "at this point" but if BF4 took 18 months to finally get sorted out and BFV is only just 10 months out , then . . .
    maybe the title's wrong , or , the thread's too early .
    Yeah a lot of salty community members for BF5.  Yet only 10 months in.  RSP and maybe Al Sundan this month.  Next month we get Operation Underground.  Then eventually USA/Japan factions.  Besides 3 more maps before end of the year besides Al Sundan/Operation Underground.  I think its going good.  Also no pay walls of DLC maps to segregate the community.  We all heard that for BF1.  Also free RSP.  I'm sure it wont take long to dig deep on battle log for BF3/BF4 bitter forum discussions.  Heck I found one thread on BF3 people bickering cause the long gaps between dlc map packs for premium.