After patch my ping is 80-100.

2»

Comments

• Agrioxiros
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 6
    Agrioxiros wrote: »
    (Quote)

You are beyond salvation."however with the ping this is different... you have only the number." Like I said. Some of you can't understand when you are lagging. Can't understand when the game is behaving correctly and when it's not. It's mind boggling how boggled your mind is.
    And you insist. You can't understand very simple things and you insist. Again and again.Had enough of you. Going to look how to mute/hide/whatever you button, cause at this point I'm really worried you might be contagious.

and you can't understand that the game can "behave" incorrectly without the ping being an issue. funny however that you now say yourself that some players apparently are not experts yet still you get offended when a dev doesn't treat you like one. do you now understand?
    of course there is other factor that are observable and influenced by ping, however observing a difference regarding those factors doesn't mean that the ping is the reason for it. you aren't able to grasp the difference between one sided and two sided implication. maybe you will understand this way:
    ping bad, implies, desynced gameplay. desynced gameplay, does NOT imply, ping bad. understood?
    The only thing unreadable in your rambling is that you make no sense. And that's not something new from what I gather. You must be hearing that a lot.
    "that you now say yourself that some players apparently are not experts yet still you get offended when a dev doesn't treat you like one" This is not just reading comprehension problem. That is some serious stuff needing professional help.
    When someone plays a game which behaves a very certain way, one day after a patch tries it and it behaves a very different way (very laggy), presses tab and sees the ping twice as before, all that he understands is that he was (of course) right. It IS laggy. It's not a visual, schizophrenic episode.
    It's not rocket science. It's very simple. Most mammals understand that. But there is always an exception to the rule. You decided that you have to be that exception.
    I'll say it for the last time. Come again with this crap and I will report you for spamming and harassment. I said what I wanted. You said... something... We're done.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

You are beyond salvation."however with the ping this is different... you have only the number." Like I said. Some of you can't understand when you are lagging. Can't understand when the game is behaving correctly and when it's not. It's mind boggling how boggled your mind is.
    And you insist. You can't understand very simple things and you insist. Again and again.Had enough of you. Going to look how to mute/hide/whatever you button, cause at this point I'm really worried you might be contagious.

and you can't understand that the game can "behave" incorrectly without the ping being an issue. funny however that you now say yourself that some players apparently are not experts yet still you get offended when a dev doesn't treat you like one. do you now understand?
    of course there is other factor that are observable and influenced by ping, however observing a difference regarding those factors doesn't mean that the ping is the reason for it. you aren't able to grasp the difference between one sided and two sided implication. maybe you will understand this way:
    ping bad, implies, desynced gameplay. desynced gameplay, does NOT imply, ping bad. understood?
    The only thing unreadable in your rambling is that you make no sense. And that's not something new from what I gather. You must be hearing that a lot.
    "that you now say yourself that some players apparently are not experts yet still you get offended when a dev doesn't treat you like one" This is not just reading comprehension problem. That is some serious stuff needing professional help.
    When someone plays a game which behaves a very certain way, one day after a patch tries it and it behaves a very different way (very laggy), presses tab and sees the ping twice as before, all that he understands is that he was (of course) right. It IS laggy. It's not a visual, schizophrenic episode.
    It's not rocket science. It's very simple. Most mammals understand that. But there is always an exception to the rule. You decided that you have to be that exception.
    I'll say it for the last time. Come again with this crap and I will report you for spamming and harassment. I said what I wanted. You said... something... We're done.
    repeating your view doesn't make it any more valid. read this and you might understand: https://towardsdatascience.com/why-correlation-does-not-imply-causation-5b99790df07e
    you will report me for harassment? disagreeing with you is harassment? if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen ;)
  • Agrioxiros
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 6
    The_BERG_366 said:repeating your view doesn't make it any more valid. read this and you might understand: https://towardsdatascience.com/why-correlation-does-not-imply-causation-5b99790df07e
    you will report me for harassment? disagreeing with you is harassment? if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen ;)
    Heat from a nobody whose argument ended up being a pic he saw on a site.
    I'm burning I'm burning!!!! If ping does not DIRECTLY affect the "lag" we feel ingame, you are at this point plainly IGNORANT who talks about things he doesn't know or understand, or just insane needing help.
    Even DICE and the community manager said that they made a "dedicated" team to handle this, cause it's real and that serious.
    But this doorbell wants to talk about heat and his internet "education".
    It is harassment cause you're saying irrelevant stuff, changing my words, and now trying to get a different type of response with that smartassism. Let me tell you, you're missing the smart part.
    No one has the desire to deal with you and your need for some kind of human contact. I get it. You're desperate.
    You're not getting it from me though, no matter how much of a sorry case you are. So stop pestering me, wasting virtual space, offering (as usual) nothing useful and in the end being obnoxious.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Heat from a nobody whose argument ended up being a pic he saw on a site.I'm burning I'm burning!!!! If ping does not DIRECTLY affect the "lag" we feel ingame, you are at this point plainly IGNORANT who talks about things he doesn't know or understand, or just insane needing help.Even DICE and the community manager said that they made a "dedicated" team to handle this, cause it's real and that serious.But this doorbell wants to talk about heat and his internet "education".
    It is harassment cause you're saying irrelevant stuff, changing my words, and now trying to get a different type of response with that smartassism. Let me tell you, you're missing the smart part.No one has the desire to deal with you and your need for some kind of human contact. I get it. You're desperate.
    You're not getting it from me though, no matter how much of a sorry case you are. So stop pestering me, wasting virtual space, offering (as usual) nothing useful and in the end being obnoxious.

we are both nobodies, what is your point? do you think arguments are less valid when stated by a "nobody"? you asked me repeatedly to stop answering you and you are clearly getting offended while you could just end it yourself. hence why I said that If you can't handle the heat....

why don't you just read the article I linked you? please....
    I never said that ping doesn't impact or "directly affect" experienced lag. if you think otherwise then please show me the quote of where i did.
    I would furtherly advise you to look up what harassment means. saying irrelevant stuff is not harassment unless that "stuff" qualifies for harassment for a different reason.
    funny enough, your variety of ad hominem attacks against me actually are harassment though....

Well if you don't want to deal with me then don't. this is a public discussion forum. I'm here to discuss things not to seek your attention. if you become reasonable or leave, this discussion will end. Im not chasing you. however as long as you post publicly you need to be aware that you put your stuff out there for potentially anyone to respond. if you don't want that then don't post. Still, if you can't be bothered you can leave, that's what big boys do... that's what I sometimes do... but I would for sure not ask the other party to stop answering because I can't stop posting myself.
  • Agrioxiros
    (Quote)

Heat from a nobody whose argument ended up being a pic he saw on a site.I'm burning I'm burning!!!! If ping does not DIRECTLY affect the "lag" we feel ingame, you are at this point plainly IGNORANT who talks about things he doesn't know or understand, or just insane needing help.Even DICE and the community manager said that they made a "dedicated" team to handle this, cause it's real and that serious.But this doorbell wants to talk about heat and his internet "education".
    It is harassment cause you're saying irrelevant stuff, changing my words, and now trying to get a different type of response with that smartassism. Let me tell you, you're missing the smart part.No one has the desire to deal with you and your need for some kind of human contact. I get it. You're desperate.

we are both nobodies, what is your point? do you think arguments are less valid when stated by a "nobody"? you asked me repeatedly to stop answering you and you are clearly getting offended while you could just end it yourself. hence why I said that If you can't handle the heat....

why don't you just read the article I linked you? please....
    I never said that ping doesn't impact or "directly affect" experienced lag. if you think otherwise then please show me the quote of where i did.
    I would furtherly advise you to look up what harassment means. saying irrelevant stuff is not harassment unless that "stuff" qualifies for harassment for a different reason.
    funny enough, your variety of ad hominem attacks against me actually are harassment though....

Well if you don't want to deal with me then don't. this is a public discussion forum. I'm here to discuss things not to seek your attention. if you become reasonable or leave, this discussion will end. Im not chasing you. however as long as you post publicly you need to be aware that you put your stuff out there for potentially anyone to respond. if you don't want that then don't post. Still, if you can't be bothered you can leave, that's what big boys do... that's what I sometimes do... but I would for sure not ask the other party to stop answering because I can't stop posting myself.
    Look at this doorbell trying to be patronizing...
    "I never said that ping doesn't impact or "directly affect" experienced lag." YES you did. That's why you copy pasted that irrelevant link.
    You don't even understand what you are doing any more, do you?
    Also, discussion doesn't mean that you have to bother someone that has nothing more to say to you.
    That is just what your very obvious need for attention is making you do.
    So, again. Stop pestering me with generic crap you copy pasted from somewhere and seek human interaction with someone else.
  • Carbonic
    1301 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This thread is just a fight now so no reason to keep it going so I'm closing it.
    @Agrioxiros and @The_BERG_366 consider this a warning to not continue this elsewhere or risk having your forum accounts actioned.

This discussion has been closed.