3se19 4.4update broke loot (see the video)

senoritaSparkles
42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• kF_pauLo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've noticed it too. Nicely done again Dice!
  • claudioebasta
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All the loot it's stucked , need to fix that quickly we can't play like that ...
  • senoritaSparkles
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 3
    so it is again like it was when firestorm was released, no even worse at least then it exploded a little bit so it scattered a little bit. Then there came a small patch on loot where it scattered around a little more. After that a real fix was promised and in the works. And now we have the worst loot ever.

But i read on reddit it is only on kills on enemy medics https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/cz82r7/are_you_even_play_testing_your_patches_broke/?st=k04586rk&sh=baa57829 no clue if that is the case. I know you don't have real classes in firestorm but i guess he means the medic that you can pick pre-round where it says "remember, class choice only affects how you look. role traits are disabled in firestorm" - p.s. which in itself is BS becuase it is incomplete they should add the text that xp that round goes to that class = weapon unlocks of that class, but that is going off-topic - that enemies who pick medic there are not giving normal loot when they die.

and another 1 > https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/cz7j61/what_the_heck_happened_to_firestorm_after_a_44/?st=k043mav7&sh=25c96c45
    Post edited by senoritaSparkles on
  • Z4gg0R
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Great job DICE, way to ruin a game mode.
    Well done, well done.
  • jroggs
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's been a weird problem with this game's patches; a lot of their fixes get reverted when another patch comes along. Same thing happened with the 30 second aircraft spawn delay in main multiplayer.
  • Wboson
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep noticed it also. And I doubt its only medic related, couldnt loot medipacks from any downed player today.
    From the bright side, now we can play FS in HC mode- no medi packs, more phun:P

So got a new GPU and finally am able to run the game @60-70FPS(though the gpu idles most of the time on 50%, might be drivers issue also). But instead we have non-lootable enemies and empty Conquest servers. COD can´t come out sooner;)
  • Donsiepel
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come on Dice get your **** together ! It’s not the first time you drop a update and the stuff isnt working! And you let people pay for **** that isnt working! There was already a delay on the update and then you drop it its still horrible ! Its not only the looting system isnt working also the outfits in “your company” isnt working!

Also you made some predictions about the duo mode was coming back in chapter 4 ? But where is it?

Enough for now

Battlefield is dying because of this !
  • mike2289
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ya loot is broken again. Was in a game, i was 10% health and no armor plates and couldn't pick anything up from the previous squad. Ridiculous.
  • Toqias
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 9
    same here, have to loot likes this nowadays:

Post edited by Toqias on
  • Wboson
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It will not have Hotfix? Imho it´s game braking bug needing a hotfix. Not that they need to invent the wheel again...

I actually liked the loot system(when the loot was thrown around) even more than the Apex version. I could identify a weapon I need from distance and go around the loot I don´t deem worthy at all. In Apex it´s necessary to go and open the chest. In BFV just get a glimps from afar and you can concentrate on other matters. Or run over the loot and quickly pick up and run along.
  • ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wboson said:
    It will not have Hotfix? Imho it´s game braking bug needing a hotfix. Not that they need to invent the wheel again...

I actually liked the loot system(when the loot was thrown around) even more than the Apex version. I could identify a weapon I need from distance and go around the loot I don´t deem worthy at all. In Apex it´s necessary to go and open the chest. In BFV just get a glimps from afar and you can concentrate on other matters. Or run over the loot and quickly pick up and run along.
    Nope, no hotfix. According to the Trello board the fix will be in update 4.6 towards the end of the month. Same with the ping issue.