Karabin 1938M Sharpshooter: Lost all progress for Master Dogtags

G1ggsy
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Got over 600 kills for the Karabin 1938M and now since the patch it has been reset and I have to start all over again....... Great! 😒

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Your 619 kills are still showing on Battlefield Tracker so this might be a syncing error or something. It doesn't look like they've been reset anyway.
  • G1ggsy
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Correct, its not reset on BF Tracker but in the game its reset my Dogtags. I even tried to get a few more kills to see if this would sync them but alas this hasn't worked so it looks like I have to get a further 600 kills 
  • ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 4
    Well that's unfortunate, sorry bud. Might be worthwhile popping a quick message through to EA customer services in case they can sort it out and save you having to grind them out again.

I'm going to have to check mine now.

EDIT: I've just checked mine and it looks like my Karabin dog tags have reset too. I see people are posting about this on EA Answers now so I'm hoping they fix it.
    Post edited by ElliotLH on
  • G1ggsy
    Update: Mine has now been fixed but not sure when or how. I did get another 250 kills and then I've rechecked today and noticed its given me the Master Dogtags and the total for that requirement is 250 kills.