Weekly BF

Server locations

ambrish041
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Presently the servers that are available in hk are one two for each mode bf1 used to have at least 20-25. I pre-ordered the game in beta there were many good servers for me to access from India. I believed that same would continue for the main game. Despite the bugs and issues in the game I couldn't play even if I want to cause there are no servers to play.

Comments

• MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ambrish041 wrote: »
    Presently the servers that are available in hk are one two for each mode bf1 used to have at least 20-25. I pre-ordered the game in beta there were many good servers for me to access from India. I believed that same would continue for the main game. Despite the bugs and issues in the game I couldn't play even if I want to cause there are no servers to play.

Hey caretakers of this dumpster fire of a game why the crickets here you all on holidays? Help out this customer now.