MELEE attacks

Tosasan_HUN
89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
now we got a weekly mission make 6 melee attack but its terrible at all
i try to stab in the guy front of me some wierd animaton played what move automaticly my screen i cant control it and the guy shot me down,
anoter if he prone and i stab it 50/50 chance to show kill animation or only  deal 28-30 dmg on him.
if i stab in the back or prone enemy plz 100% 1 hit kill whit animation.

plz fix the melee attack, and dont take away the aim control me if i try stab from front.

Comments

• R1ckyDaMan19
    502 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 5
    I used to love collecting dog tags in bf3/4 but since bf1 the whole melee takedown thing is ruined and buggy as hell.

Like you I flank go for the takedown and start prodding with my knife instead of doing a takedown.
  • xKusagamix
    1023 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pointless melee system and melee weapons, just need to make it simple like Bad Company 2.
  • sabootheshaman
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s easy. You just got to know when to go for them. You also need to understand different weapons have different traits. It’s all about the flanks. It’s also good to have it bound to a key you can smash quick. I get a lot from smashing it after I land a bullet or 2 on someone in CQC.

Ps. Trust me on this. It’s the only part of the game I’m good at. 😬 2nd 🦘 on PC for dog tags taken. The animations arouse me.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 5
    I used to love collecting dog tags in bf3/4 but since bf1 the whole melee takedown thing is ruined and buggy as hell.

Like you I flank go for the takedown and start prodding with my knife instead of doing a takedown.
    Lol, speaking about buggy melee. BF4 had the worst melee system I've ever seen. I preferred using a defibrillators to kill someone front behind because I never knew if animation will get bugged or not. 
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you can't rely on regular melee attacks, go for bayonet charge. Compared to nerfed and pathetic state in BF1, charging enemies in BFV is fun and satisfying.
  • Elephante33
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just wish you could still take dog tags, that the thing that really made knifing people fun honestly. Tangible evidence that your doing a good job at it
  • BeastofBourbon84
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't use knives just take a heavier melee weapon like a pickaxe or hatchet.
    One shot with the revolver, one whack with the axe - done

...or find some hillcampers ;)
  • Toxic_CA
    913 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Lol, speaking about buggy melee. BF4 had the worst melee system I've ever seen. I preferred using a defibrillators to kill someone front behind because I never knew if animation will get bugged or not. 

Bf4s system was fine for the most part. I think you were just bad at melee
  • DaManiac72
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I do not know how many times  I have had to stab people 4 times before they die. It is so frustrating.