Team balancing?

pandafox1985
8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How about some team balancing dice? It was in bf1 and bf5 many modes are not balanced. When it's 8 vs 4 or 3 in squad conquest consistently makes it unplayable and not fun at all. It's not just that game mode either just a example many modes are unbalacened.

Comments

• GunFuWarfighter
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I definitely agree that it is and issue, but, maybe if we bring it up on Trello website about the issue maybe the development team can take a look at the said issue.
  • Mr_Tinman08
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is happens far too often. It's no fun for either side when the teams are not equal, lost count of how many times when it's 8v3 or 7v3, recently saw 6v1 which quickly turned into a spawn trap and the one player on his own kept going and had the most kills in the game. Even larger game modes like conquest or breakthrough it's 32 v 21 and defending on breakthrough when you're outnumbered two to one isn't fun.
  • sabersun
    68 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How can this be added to the Trello board?
  • ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sabersun said:
    How can this be added to the Trello board?
    Pure guess but I'd presume it'd be a case of tagging a CM and hoping that they add it. Really it should already be there as there have been complaints about balancing (and not just in Squad Conquest) for a very long time now.
  • sabersun
    68 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Pure guess but I'd presume it'd be a case of tagging a CM and hoping that they add it. Really it should already be there as there have been complaints about balancing (and not just in Squad Conquest) for a very long time now.

I added a request here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/193638/community-broadcast-009-battlefield-v-trello-board#latest