Weekly BF

All kits the same when changed

BaldCrusader
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 7
When I change headgear for one class, all classes get that helmet. Is the same for legs, body etc. Resulting in all classes looking exactly the same except for the weapon
Any one else getting this?
Post edited by BaldCrusader on

Comments

• The_BERG_366
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When I change headgear for one class, all classes get that helmet. Is the same for legs, body etc. Resulting in all classes looking exactly the same except for the weapon
    Any one else getting this?
    they decided to make it so that the cosmetics are now tied to the character you chose rather than the class. so you need to choose different characters for each class in order to have have different gear on them. and if you are fancy some "tactical" outfit that you don't want to use all the time you can simply set up one character this way and then switch to this one whenever needed. 
  • BaldCrusader
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, I think I get what you mean, thanks for replying, I will now go tinker and see if I did understand you correctly lol. Sorry of o come across as thick but unfortunately, I am 
  • BaldCrusader
    Everything fine and dandy now, many thanx
  • The_BERG_366
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Everything fine and dandy now, many thanx
    you're welcome :)
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    they decided to make it so that the cosmetics are now tied to the character you chose rather than the class. so you need to choose different characters for each class in order to have have different gear on them. and if you are fancy some "tactical" outfit that you don't want to use all the time you can simply set up one character this way and then switch to this one whenever needed. 

Very good info here everyone. Thanks Berg😊