US/Pacific

SGT_Lindy
98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Are they ever going to add the US or the Pacific?  If so when?  At this point new games are going to come out, like the new Ghost Recon and the COD actually looks like it might be good, enough for me to try it.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pacific is the next chapter. I can't remember if there's a date yet though.
  • Juggaloki666
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's supposedly going to be atleast 2 pacific theater maps releasing this year and the actual chapter starts next year, or so I've gathered from watching Westie on youtube.
  • LNC3RAIL
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What if, just what if when they released the US your squad reinforcements was instead of JB-2 or V-1 it would be the ATOM BOMB!!!! 55,000 points to call it in. Once called in air raid sirens go off it comes flying in on the Enola Gay. Bomb gets dropped blows up. A huge plume cloud goes up and a toxic cloud of nuclear fallout for ten seconds. They plain could be shot down but super tough to do. This would be awesome!!!!!
  • Juggaloki666
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome, but completely unbalanced. You'd wipe out the entire enemy team in one shot, and on conquest that would mean your team would be able to capture the majority of the points while the other team was in the respawn screen.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 15
    Chapter 5 leaks out the USA/Japan factions besides weapons and vehicles.  Besides 4 maps besides the other two as in Al Sundan and Operation Underground.