Fix your server filters!!!

5hadyBrady
445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 7
Server filters do not work. I have reset and retried multiple times. Servers are labeled as "conquest", and I join into random game modes. This is not an error on my behalf. The servers are mislabeled. I stopped playing Battlefield this weekend because I don't have the time to wait to get into a half dozen servers, only to find out the servers are labeled as "conquest", but are running different game modes. I do not want to play these game modes. I don't know if this is a server issue, or if this is being done on purpose. If it's being done on purpose, I'll let you guys in on a little secret..... You'll never be able to force people to play game modes they don't want to play. When I launch a game, and my first 30 minutes are nothing but frustration, I leave. I know this is shocking...

Comments

• DaChileanSeabass
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I saw this too. They want us to fill the dead gamemodes. 
  • DespotAspid
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another problem - in roster ping 40ms in game 220. WTF?
  • DukeSan27
    1191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Grind and Fortress games are being listed as CQ. That’s the problem. 
  • Tha_Growler
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DukeSan27 said:
    Grind and Fortress games are being listed as CQ. That’s the problem. 

Just what I wanted to know.  I have been looking for Grind servers, but none listed.  Even after they hyped that Grind and Fortress were back.  Now I know.  Thanks.
  • zenn_nme
    815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same thing goes for 'Grand' Operations... Why is it sometimes listed as Conquest!?