Great job on Patch 4.4 DICE! But you still have a lot more work to do for BF5 on XBOX

UncleFester1991
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have multiple crashes yesterday.  I rebooted by XBOX and it made no difference.

Comments

• pinniliisi
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing great about this update. Getting killed behind the walls and none of y bullets do any kind of damage - really sh**ty netcode...
  • ackers75
    2333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pinniliisi wrote: »
    Nothing great about this update. Getting killed behind the walls and none of y bullets do any kind of damage - really sh**ty netcode...

Yep netcode is still ridiculous!
  • pinniliisi
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Now there’s a new bug! Game adds one additional death after round. Happened to me twice today. Had 14-1 but after round it shows 14-2 wtf
  • XxRayzer0xX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 12
    Its funny how they just keep adding things but never fix the game if i was a new player to the battlefield games i would think bfv was the first game they ever released but thats not the case you have released multiple successful games and for some reason you cant get this game running correctly come on dice give us a break and fix the issues and stop releasing extra content untill you fix the problems you have. now every update is something newly messed up i mean if your looking to ruin your game and push everyone to buy the new call of duty your doing one hell of a job but i know that isn't your intentions so please fix the problems at hand please dice
  • Mr_Tinman08
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Would it be too much to ask that they do something about the games being so one sided, lost count of how many squad conquest games I've played and it's been 6v's3 and then 7v's3 and then 7v's4 and then 8v's4. How hard can it be to balance the sides up. This happens in all game modes.
  • normzzzzzy
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just want the ping fixed
  • NavyVet15
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix ping, fix netcode, fix matchmaking.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't BF3 and 4 reshuffle teams between matches when the teams were totally lopsided? During gameplay I mean. For some reason I remember that happening. Like in one of them I an remember being on the US team and then when I died, I would be on the RU team because their side had to few players.
  • Mr_Tinman08
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NavyVet15 said:
    Fix ping, fix netcode, fix matchmaking.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't BF3 and 4 reshuffle teams between matches when the teams were totally lopsided? During gameplay I mean. For some reason I remember that happening. Like in one of them I an remember being on the US team and then when I died, I would be on the RU team because their side had to few players.
    You could be switched at the end of the round, BF1 switched people around mid game to balance the server out. 

BFV just lets you carry on in one sided matches where a side with more players gets more added to it and the lesser side gets nothing. Often see 28 v's 20 and it gets worse and players have had enough of the one sided rounds and quit.