Buying deluxe edition

Jargon113
55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
If I bought deluxe edition bf5 or origin premiere or whatever it is, will you allow me to change tank operators and pilots from females?

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    937 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No.

The Deluxe Edition is virtually no different from the Standard Edition. This game has one of the worst "Deluxe" Editions I've ever seen in a video game. You're essentially paying an extra $20 for a whole load of nothing. 

And even if the Deluxe Edition allowed you to change the genders of tank drivers/pilots, it still wouldn't equate to an extra $20.

Or $2.

Or $0.20.

Or anything at all actually.
  • Jargon113
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would pay $20 extra to be able to change my female characters in a male dominated game. Makes a lot of sense huh?
  • Godmodegta
    508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    You got scammed that what you got.

aside that joke, I don't think deluxe came with airlift, deluxe came with 3x token for 3 outfit, and extra challange for leveling up and the fire ranger outfit and 5? weapon for bf1.
  • Titan_Awaken
    937 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Jargon113 said:
    I would pay $20 extra to be able to change my female characters in a male dominated game. Makes a lot of sense huh?
    Let me be very clear: You're free to spend your money on whatever you please. You don't need anybody's permission to dictate how you spend your money that's rightfully yours, especially not mine.

Now that's out of the way, the fact that you are willingly letting yourself get preyed on and even milked by an overly greedy, massively exploitative publisher (EA) on a fundamental game feature (in this case tank driver/pilot gender customisation) that should have, by all means, been available from Day 1 for free, for everyone is quite worrisome. 

This is basically equivalent to agreeing to pay a dev/publisher a sum for everytime you want to save your progress in a game; a fundamental feature that should be universally free and accessible in any game. Sounds quite backwards and regressive now that you think about it, eh?

But sure, if you think a basic customisation option worth an extra $20 then it is worth an extra $20 for all I care. I won't try to convince you otherwise.
  • Jargon113
    If it was a thing, I would buy it to stop the screams.
  • Godmodegta
    508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol the amount player got migraine hearing  female character screaming  with headphone  on :D
  • Jargon113
    edited September 2019
    lol the amount player got migraine hearing  female character screaming  with headphone  on :D
    Say what? [Removed - inappropriate]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Godmodegta
    edited September 2019
    Jargon113 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Say what? [Removed - inappropriate]

sorry I ment, I would think the screaming gave player headache.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on