Weekly BF

You have lost connection to the ea servers

xcolor_me_bloodx
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Guys, for days I'm trying to play bf5 but all I've got is the message "you have lost connection to the ea servers". I don't know what to do anymore. Please, someone can help me?

Comments

• dcs500
    1441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had that a few times and more often it's my connection dropping, are you sure it's not a problem with your internet service? If there's no problem your end you could try port forwarding your router for BF servers.

• xcolor_me_bloodx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its not my connection, I can play other games online.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its not my connection, I can play other games online.

If you can;t accept the possibility that the problem is on your end, enjoy your ongoing problem.
  • xcolor_me_bloodx
    I've opened all the ports EA recommends, I've contacted my ISP, I've used all sorts of imaginable configurations, DNS, MTU, IP, DHCP etc. I no longer know what to do or who to turn to.
  • Yorksh1rePud
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had this four or five times recently despite a stable wired connection
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guys, for days I'm trying to play bf5 but all I've got is the message "you have lost connection to the ea servers". I don't know what to do anymore. Please, someone can help me?

Oh look another paying customer not being looked after shocking...... not. Hey Mods can this fella get acknowledged I know it’s not really your jobs but?
  • ragnarok013
    3354 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    MAILBOMB said:

Oh look another paying customer not being looked after shocking...... not. Hey Mods can this fella get acknowledged I know it’s not really your jobs but?
    MAILBOMB cease with the bait and remain on topic.