Server Compromised by Hackers on Xbox One

Fleeger21
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Server number US E. 21045407 has been compromised by a hacker. On Sinai we had 4 of 5 obj. We had 999 points they had 998. They won the battle even though no changes in flag possession. They gained 2 points while not holding majority and we gained none. This server was also filled with at least 4 aimboters. As well as a teleporter.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    652 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 8
    That's laughable. Where are you pulling these numbers from? Is anyone who kills you more than 2 times in a match automatically labelled an aimbotter in your book? lol.

You won't even see 4 cheaters in a single server on PC much less on console. It's not impossible but it would take an incredibly talented, tech savvy individual to bypass a console's OS to allow third party modifications such as cheats. And you're telling me you met not 1, not 2 or 3 BUT 4 of these individuals in a single lobby on console? 

Mate, with that kind of luck you'll be sure to win the megalottery back-to-back. Come to PC buddy, and we'll show you what a real aimbotter with a damage hack looks like. Spoiler Alert:
     It involves getting one shot insta-killed from hundreds of meters away with an LMG through multiple meter thick solid walls, terrain and sometimes even mountains. And that's just one, singular aimbotter. If you multiplied this by a factor of 4, then I'm sure 99% of the lobby would have left in the first two minutes. 

• Ronin9572
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I still get a laugh every time I hear someone on console accusing another player of being a hacker!
  • OskooI_007
    707 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Each kill is worth 1 flag point. So all they needed to do was kill 2 members of your team to win the match.
  • Forkbeard84
    1569 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 9
    Fleeger21 wrote: »
    Server number US E. 21045407 has been compromised by a hacker. On Sinai we had 4 of 5 obj. We had 999 points they had 998. They won the battle even though no changes in flag possession. They gained 2 points while not holding majority and we gained none. This server was also filled with at least 4 aimboters. As well as a teleporter.

Cheaters on console? Ive really never seen one to my knowledge on the ps4. However its possible. There are some M&K users whose aim is like really good and some will say thats cheating. But I’ve also seen some cheat sticks you plug your controller into and then you can simulate any combination of controller keys. Things like key macros, Spotting key on constant spam, bunny hopping and automatic pistol firing become possible. Console hackers seem to be confined mostly to small external hardware tweeks. The console operating system software and the limited apps they let you run are served up remotely and so are almost impossible to hack. Console hard drives and file systems are locked down too. Just try effectively copying image files to or from a console. Most file types are impossible to share with other console users as well.

Because of all this, Consoles are pretty stable and offer parity and consistency across users on a relatively homogenous platform.
    Post edited by Forkbeard84 on
  • Ronin9572
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Only thing I would consider cheating on console would be modded controllers. M&K and pro controllers like Scuffs I don't consider cheating, but that's me