Strange lag Aerodrome

Sjangsung
80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Do not know how about you guys but have to deal with heavy stuttering/lag round C in this map.
Its seems it only happens in this map.

I7 950
GTX 1050 TI
16 GB RAM

Anyone experience the same?

Comments

• ChiefSniper
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 8
    I find reinstalling the game sometimes fixes issues like this. I almost always get similar lag or stuttering issues after every major game update.
  • ragnarok013
    3442 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Sjangsung I haven't had a huge stutter and lag issue in BF5 but what I did have was eliminated by doing the uninstallation of Origin for troubleshooting (referred to as the hard way here) : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

If you are comfortable editing your registry you might want to give it a try as my performance graphs have been quite smooth ever since.

• Sjangsung
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you will try some.
  • Godmodegta
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 9
    Sjangsung I haven't had a huge stutter and lag issue in BF5 but what I did have was eliminated by doing the uninstallation of
    Origin for troubleshooting (referred to as the hard way here) : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

If you are comfortable editing your registry you might want to give it a try as my performance graphs have been quite smooth ever since.

Isn't editing your registry could be bad?, I mean some game i herd not too lenient allowing player edit game file.

but also good too hear you didn't get I'm trouble.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sjangsung I haven't had a huge stutter and lag issue in BF5 but what I did have was eliminated by doing the uninstallation of
    Origin for troubleshooting (referred to as the hard way here) : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

Isn't editing your registry could be bad?, I mean some game i herd not too lenient allowing player edit game file.

but also good too hear you didn't get I'm trouble.
    I suffered from serious stuttering before the 4.4 patch, but after this patch and some changes to my user.cfg file - after finally managing to reinstall the game, which was a nightmare of it's own, as ragnarok can kind of attest to XD - my stutters are mostly gone. It felt rather jarring to not have my game freeze every ten seconds.

Here are the changes I made to my user.cfg file:

Thread.MaxProcessorCount 8
    Thread.MaxProcessorCount 8 
    Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount 8
    RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 2

These commands are good for extracting performance from a low-end machine.