Right Stick Aiming judders up on its own after latest update.

tuscans
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited September 9
Apologies if already posted but I have noticed an issue, in repeated areas on a few particular maps ( mainly walking over rubble or small stones ) where the right aiming stick will have a mind of its own and start to judder upwards on screen towards the sky. I first noticed it on Marita at the D flag where a small amount of stones on the floor would cause the aim to judder upwards on its own. Walking back and fourth to check if it was a particular area would cause it to repeat over and over again. 

Once the game would end and you would go into a new map it would stop. This has probably happened on 4 maps, mainly walking over rough terrain. Anyone else noticed it after this update? I Googled it and it seems an apparent issue in previous BF games for some.
Post edited by tuscans on

Comments

• Veronelo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am experiencing the same or similar issue. In general, game is very laggy and with high input lag, but it gets worse in some moments. I think it depends on the amount of action going on but for me it's by far the worst on Marita. Every game of Marita my controls get unresponsive with huge input lag. Aim "swerve" similar to your happens, on it's own. I guess I am not the only one as having this issue as I thought.
  • tuscans
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 11
    Veronelo said:
    I am experiencing the same or similar issue. In general, game is very laggy and with high input lag, but it gets worse in some moments. I think it depends on the amount of action going on but for me it's by far the worst on Marita. Every game of Marita my controls get unresponsive with huge input lag. Aim "swerve" similar to your happens, on it's own. I guess I am not the only one as having this issue as I thought.
    I'm glad it's not just me then. I thought it might of been a problem with my Dualshock but it's almost new being only 6 weeks old. I did a reset on it to check but it continued to happen and confirmed by a mate I was playing together with who confirmed after a few matches of Conquest it started to happen to him. I've experienced it not only on Marita but also Devastation ( which is so apparent and constant on that map ) and Rotterdam. It's almost like every gun now has extreme recoil x 10 when you haven't even pulled the trigger.

That's a strange bug after the update but I suppose this is now expected.... :/
    Post edited by tuscans on
  • uzi_clip1
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That only happens to me when my dead zone is at 4 or lower, it stars drifting. The only think that doesn't work anymore is my HUD button and mini map size button, both on the touchpad, even when I try to reassign it won't read my touchpad, it still works on other games. **** BF.