What happened to the beautiful music? Getting some generic rubbish.

HiredRanger
99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
As  Brit who spends a lot of time in the Balkans, I was impressed by the old theme music for BF. It is hauntingly beautiful. So why do I know get some utterly, bs generic music that you can buy from a stock site with all rights for little more than the price of a pizza?   The game is good. Way batter than BSV. But that music gave it a sort of identity.  It was actually a stand out thing for this series.   Long term BF fan (until the abomination that was BFV) but why change one of the outstanding things about it?

Comments

• HiredRanger
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 8
    It was called Zaijdi Zaijdi  (beautiful words if you can look up the translation) various version of that spelling. A beautiful song and I like it all the more for reading the translation. What sort of halfwit would replace that with elevator music?   Please bring it back. It was actually quite beautiful.  If I want Muzac I will go to a mall.
  • Titan_Awaken
    659 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sure you didn't have a random video playing in the background?

I'm pretty sure that BF1 hasn't seen any major changes to its OST since ... well, forever.