BFV Popularity?

ANG3LxDUST
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Im downloading BFV again and was wondering if it was even populated?  :)

Comments

• SirBobdk
    4013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is no problem in finding servers on PC. I would guess 8k-12k online (prime time).  Way lower compared to BF1 at the same time but still ok.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is populated during prime hours. But past midnight finding full servers can become an issue. Especially if you are using quickmatch option. You may frequently find yourself in empty or unbalanced servers.
  • g0merpile
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would strongly advise you to download and install this game.... if you enjoy half finished games with all sorts of incompetence sprinkled on top. The game is already dead in my honest opinion. Anybody who suggests otherwise should post a playercount. The problems that surface in BattlefieldV, are all problems that Battlefield 1 had after the community dwindled away. Like balance issues, half of the server disappearing after matches and not refilling for 20 minutes, only to happen again right after that game ends, a lot of the bugs or abuse/exploits are not being handled because the game isn't popular enough to address them. I just played a game with somebody on my team in a tank, who went 0-0 with no points, just sat in the spawn doing nothing but spinning the turret around. I'm not kidding. I don't know if he was trying to help the other team, or if he was just trolling. Stuff like that doesn't fly in popular games. That's something you see in a game that's 3 years old after the dev's stop paying attention to it.

Yep agree, it is a huge disappointment
  • Mhill2029
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s always been populated, if anything it’s more now than ever since the level cap was raised. There is a large amount of ppl playing post update.
  • G-Gnu
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mhill2029 said:
    It’s always been populated, if anything it’s more now than ever since the level cap was raised. There is a large amount of ppl playing post update.
    Are you sure about that, i think a lot of ppl dropped the game after this patch due to their astounding ability to eff up their patches every time.
    I uninstalled the game, ranks means nothing and ToW´s are just a joke anyway. A functional game on the other hand is something , but not so much from this game studio anymore R.I.P. DICE.
  • Mojey09
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    would you guys imagine if battlefield is sold to one of the best companies, do you support that or let battlefield die with DICE?
    since BF4 it was my no 1 game, but now i would save my disk space rather than playing bfv
  • Bolly_GB
    59 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All the cool kids are playing it! I 've seen an increase in player count in Oceania during the non-peak times that I play, including quite a few lower rank players.