Weekly BF

AT rifle need a nerf against infantry

13»

Comments

  • Hawxxeye
    6063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    could the AT rifles become OHK melee weapons instead with a slow swing?
  • Woodlbrad
    673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 12
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    Love being told to get good by someone with basically 1/3 my ability..These prone weapons are trash for gameplay. End of story.

    That’s a pretty bold statement coming from someone complaining about a couple guns assuming things Ic. Did you look up my stats or referring to someone else because I have almost 500hrs time played on just bfv alone.

    No offense...but playing a lot does not equate tp skill level. Hence ranks are meaningless

    No offense but someone should be good at a game after 400hrs of play time. I’ve been playing battlefield since it was on console ps3 days that’s well over 1500hrs of just battlefield alone not to mention other FPS games. I can assure you I’m above average with stats in the 1% for battlefield leaderboard.
  • MrCamp121
    695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    Love being told to get good by someone with basically 1/3 my ability..These prone weapons are trash for gameplay. End of story.

    That’s a pretty bold statement coming from someone complaining about a couple guns assuming things Ic. Did you look up my stats or referring to someone else because I have almost 500hrs time played on just bfv alone.

    No offense...but playing a lot does not equate tp skill level. Hence ranks are meaningless

    No offense but someone should be good at a game after 400hrs of play time. I’ve been playing battlefield since it was on console ps3 days that’s well over 1500hrs of just battlefield alone not to mention other FPS games.

    No offense. But again play time means nothing. You could spend 1300 hrs hiding in a corner. Does that make someone good? No
  • MrCamp121
    695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    could the AT rifles become OHK melee weapons instead with a slow swing?

    Id find it hilarious seeing this in action. Someone sneaks up behind an enemy just to pull out a rifle and hit him with it lol
  • Woodlbrad
    673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 12
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    Love being told to get good by someone with basically 1/3 my ability..These prone weapons are trash for gameplay. End of story.

    That’s a pretty bold statement coming from someone complaining about a couple guns assuming things Ic. Did you look up my stats or referring to someone else because I have almost 500hrs time played on just bfv alone.

    No offense...but playing a lot does not equate tp skill level. Hence ranks are meaningless

    No offense but someone should be good at a game after 400hrs of play time. I’ve been playing battlefield since it was on console ps3 days that’s well over 1500hrs of just battlefield alone not to mention other FPS games.

    No offense. But again play time means nothing. You could spend 1300 hrs hiding in a corner. Does that make someone good? No

    Guess you didn’t see my edit I’m in the top 1% in some stats that’s above average man lowest for class score is top 4% stats don’t lie battlefield is a casual game it’s not hard to do well. Quit being salty just because I don’t agree with you on a topic.
  • MrCamp121
    695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    Love being told to get good by someone with basically 1/3 my ability..These prone weapons are trash for gameplay. End of story.

    That’s a pretty bold statement coming from someone complaining about a couple guns assuming things Ic. Did you look up my stats or referring to someone else because I have almost 500hrs time played on just bfv alone.

    No offense...but playing a lot does not equate tp skill level. Hence ranks are meaningless

    No offense but someone should be good at a game after 400hrs of play time. I’ve been playing battlefield since it was on console ps3 days that’s well over 1500hrs of just battlefield alone not to mention other FPS games.

    No offense. But again play time means nothing. You could spend 1300 hrs hiding in a corner. Does that make someone good? No

    Guess you didn’t see my edit I’m in the top 1% in some stats that’s above average man stats don’t lie battlefield is a casual game it’s not hard to do well. Quit being salty just because I don’t agree with you on a topic.

    And im top 0.1-0.4% on many on xbox. Whats your pt lol most stats are meaningless
  • Woodlbrad
    673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 12
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    Love being told to get good by someone with basically 1/3 my ability..These prone weapons are trash for gameplay. End of story.

    That’s a pretty bold statement coming from someone complaining about a couple guns assuming things Ic. Did you look up my stats or referring to someone else because I have almost 500hrs time played on just bfv alone.

    No offense...but playing a lot does not equate tp skill level. Hence ranks are meaningless

    No offense but someone should be good at a game after 400hrs of play time. I’ve been playing battlefield since it was on console ps3 days that’s well over 1500hrs of just battlefield alone not to mention other FPS games.

    No offense. But again play time means nothing. You could spend 1300 hrs hiding in a corner. Does that make someone good? No

    Guess you didn’t see my edit I’m in the top 1% in some stats that’s above average man stats don’t lie battlefield is a casual game it’s not hard to do well. Quit being salty just because I don’t agree with you on a topic.

    And im top 0.1-0.4% on many on xbox. Whats your pt lol most stats are meaningless

    At rifles require the most skill for a primary that’s my point lol and you want it nerfed. Name something which requires more so I can laugh my **** off because you have no argument.
  • Woodlbrad
    673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 12
    I’m just gonna use an At rifle if it makes ppl this salty crying for nerfs on the forum this is to much fun to pass up even tho bolts are far superior.
  • ragnarok013
    3354 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Guys stop it with the baiting and stay on topic.
  • TFBisquit
    1722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As far as personal performance go, with bad or busy isp routing, you won't do as well as you're used to. It's an internet game after all, and you can overcome only so much.
    The AT rifles are bad in usage imo. All other guns achieve the same if not more, so why torture yourself using them?
    Then I'm also annoyed when killed by them, because every insta kill is disturbing.
    That doesn't require an AT gun.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     I am SO tired of being shot by not even a dot I could see in the pinkie and dying instantly. It is not like they are really aiming that hard because they just need to hit. I am not saying that I think it is a fantastic weapon but just some more lame **** crap that some challenged person thought would be a "cool" addition to the game. It is not, it is just another really irritating lame camper railgun.
  • InS_Hypno
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Make it a gadget with lower ammo count

    Buff it against vehicule, nerf it against infantry

    That gun being a primary doesn't make any sense
  • DouglasO1986
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    THERAMPAGE_ci0h Get good softy. Tissues will be your best friend
  • BURGERKRIEG
    949 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno said:
    Make it a gadget with lower ammo count

    Buff it against vehicule, nerf it against infantry

    That gun being a primary doesn't make any sense
    This.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it is the single most annoying thing they could have added to the game, not counting possible nukes and stuff like that. I just wanna puke over the skill it takes to use it, and the I just wanna puke over the fact that I continue to play a game that keeps adding **** like that.
  • Woodlbrad
    673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AT rifles Reeeeeeeeeee!
Sign In or Register to comment.