4 New Weapons Found?

GrizzGolf
960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

And if so why cant we get the M1 Grand yet?

Comments

• M_Rat13
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm more tempted each day, to find a M1 garand, and blow it up, videoing the entire thing, just to annoy people who won't shut up about that gun.
  • VincentNZ
    2671 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The M1 is datamined as well, these finds are just the new ones with the last patch, some stuff is hidden deeply.
  • M_Rat13
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 said:
    M_Rat13 said:
    I'm more tempted each day, to find a M1 garand, and blow it up, videoing the entire thing, just to annoy people who won't shut up about that gun.
    Obvious case of Anime poisoning right here.

I might be wrong, but I presume you mean anime has made me hate everything American. Which is funny, because the only 'anime' I've watched, is American anime. Also, I am actually looking forward to some American guns, like the M1903 Springfield (please have a Pederson device specialization), and the M3 Grease gun. But all everyone seems to care about for America, is the M1 Garand. It didn't win the war, Russian bodies did, and honestly, I am looking forward to the Eastern front, to experience that hardship once more. Anyway, my point is, the M1 Garand is overrated, and I'm sick and tired of it.
  • GrizzGolf
    960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Im sorry my love for the M1 has made you angry 
  • ChickenTheTank
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    (Quote)

I might be wrong, but I presume you mean anime has made me hate everything American. Which is funny, because the only 'anime' I've watched, is American anime. Also, I am actually looking forward to some American guns, like the M1903 Springfield (please have a Pederson device specialization), and the M3 Grease gun.

But all everyone seems to care about for America, is the M1 Garand. It didn't win the war, Russian bodies did, and honestly, I am looking forward to the Eastern front, to experience that hardship once more. Anyway, my point is, the M1 Garand is overrated, and I'm sick and tired of it.

Russian bodies did because the US didn't WANT to waste a couple 100000 soldiers lives. **** didn't care.

Abs the garand did contribute a ton to winning the war. Easy to produce, exceptionally reliable, and powerful enough to be effective. It was a game changer as much as aircraft carriers were.
  • johnkapa1
    197 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    TheGM86 said:
    M_Rat13 said:
    Obvious case of Anime poisoning right here.

I might be wrong, but I presume you mean anime has made me hate everything American. Which is funny, because the only 'anime' I've watched, is American anime. Also, I am actually looking forward to some American guns, like the M1903 Springfield (please have a Pederson device specialization), and the M3 Grease gun. But all everyone seems to care about for America, is the M1 Garand. It didn't win the war, Russian bodies did, and honestly, I am looking forward to the Eastern front, to experience that hardship once more. Anyway, my point is, the M1 Garand is overrated, and I'm sick and tired of it.
    t They wont have a pederson device for the 03 since the 03A3 was the standard issue 1903 at the time of ww2. Plus it will be a recon item so that means only A4's and marine corp 8x(6x in game) scopes for the 03. I am looking forward to just new guns in general and of course yes the M1 only because i have one and know how good of a rifle it is.  Yes the M1 didn't win the war by itself but it helped the american troops a lot. 
  • SirSpectacle
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have no idea why people are exited about a semi auto rifle with only 8 rounds and no replaceable magazine.
  • Draxonfly
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The M1 has a special place for some battlefield veterans. It featured in past games, was a special veteran reward in BC2, and was thefirst weapon in a big name videogame with the satisfying 'ping' sound. There arejust alot of fond memories of using the weapon in past video games and gives peolle some excitement about being able to use it again. 
  • M_Rat13
    I have no idea why people are exited about a semi auto rifle with only 8 rounds and no replaceable magazine.

Yeah, unless it's a 2 shot kill, it'll be worse then every other Assault semi auto in the game. At least they'll make easy target practice, I guess.
  • MarxistDictator
    4873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want the Garand as a scout weapon. Give it like Autoloading damage but a slower RoF and I'd be happy.
  • johnkapa1
    I want the Garand as a scout weapon. Give it like Autoloading damage but a slower RoF and I'd be happy.
    It wont, it'll be an assault weapon with the capability of being able to be a DMR.
  • GenCuster
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Draxonfly said:
    The M1 has a special place for some battlefield veterans. It featured in past games, was a special veteran reward in BC2, and was thefirst weapon in a big name videogame with the satisfying 'ping' sound. There arejust alot of fond memories of using the weapon in past video games and gives peolle some excitement about being able to use it again. 
    You're 100% right.
    I still play BC2 regularly,
    and the metallic sound it makes when you finish a clip,
    makes goose skin,
    exactly like when I shoot with the real M1.

• MarxistDictator
    4873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    johnkapa1 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    It wont, it'll be an assault weapon with the capability of being able to be a DMR.

Well most likely but we could still hope for something that is interesting.
  • ChickenTheTank
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    (Quote)

Yeah, unless it's a 2 shot kill, it'll be worse then every other Assault semi auto in the game. At least they'll make easy target practice, I guess.

And @SirSpectacle

I imagine we'll see some specializations to change some of the stuff that will would handicap the garand.

Probably based on experimental versions or equipment add- on's that weren't used much, or were being developed but may not have gotten into actual combat.

That's how they addressed stuff like this with BF1, and with a couple other weapons in BF5.
  • johnkapa1
    (Quote)

Well most likely but we could still hope for something that is interesting.
    The M1D will still be like most semi auto Snipers. This gun right out of the gate should be a two shot kill (I hope) 
  • GrizzGolf
    The ping my friend
  • M_Rat13
    GrizzGolf said:
    The ping my friend

What makes me excited about the ping, is I'll know exactly where you are, and I'll be coming for you.
  • MarxistDictator
    (Quote)
    The M1D will still be like most semi auto Snipers. This gun right out of the gate should be a two shot kill (I hope) 

Then it would still end up just like the semi auto snipers but for assault, who already has a bloated enough pool of effective weapons.

At least for Scout you'd get a semi auto with more than 5-6 bullets to use that isn't a pistol carbine.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    239 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »

And if so why cant we get the M1 Grand yet?

Not confirmed by DICE. So don't think it's coming, because You saw it on youtube.