BF sucks Modern warfare has nothing to worry about

Vespervin
1308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So I’ve been playing the release of BF.

Basically it’s the same buggy game but now with added SJW. It’s unmistakably EA.

If you are like me and never liked the modes besides conquest this game won’t change that. Even when they add conquest on larger maps it’s still going to essentially be the BF experience.

We have all been saying that COD is doomed because of BF but I think it will do ok as the alternative to what BF offers. Like it always has.

I’m jumping ship.

Comments

• Toxic_CA
    859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have my likes, have all of them

10 bucks this thread gets moved or removed but the other one stays
  • krliathbirdeate
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    20 bucks they don't want to hear it
  • LeesSummit09
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not like you I guess, really don’t enjoy conquest any longer. Has turned into running in circles, taking objective, lose objective, rinse repeat. I like the modes that put you on frontlines quickly and into action faster, preferably in 64 mode.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12859 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Troll threads aren't allowed.

This discussion has been closed.