[YODA] Platoon looking for players....

AnoxTheHippoLord
15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
[YODA] Platoon is looking for players.

USA East Coast base.
We play on the PS4.
We play afternoons and evenings.
We all have mics.
All 18+
Any skill level welcome. (I can’t fault anyone -I mean, I totally suck, but sometimes do have my moments of great play and come out on top.... heheh)
I play almost every day -especially when new weekly challenges hit.
My PSN is The_VintageGeek

We don’t spam the voice chat, goof off, fool around or get everyone killed. We strategize and try to get a good score and go for best squad as often as we can. Although, with that said, once ya get to know us, we’re sure to have a lot of fun and joke around with each other. We’re funny guys and always enjoy a good laugh. Just trying to say we don’t act like idiots in the game and we actually try to win and play objectives.

The squad was started by myself and my brother. (and yes, we’re Star Wars fans) We very quickly added two friends to make a full squad of four.
My brother has taken a break until the Pacific content hits. One friend left entirely and the other went back to school, and now can only play Friday or Saturday late evenings.
So -we opened [YODA] up to recruit more players.

My goal here is to have at least two squads of players -so a full group of 8 on a PlayStation group.

If interested in joining up with some East Coast Star Wars geeks, hit me up on the PS4 with a DM and we’ll play some rounds together and see if we click. I hope to find people that can play pretty often -mostly in the evenings on weekdays and any random time on the weekends.

Well, I guess that’s it -any other Q’s, just ask. Thanx for checking [YODA] Platoon out and have a great day.

-Thanks, and see you on the Battlefield!

Comments

• AnoxTheHippoLord
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If any PS4 players are interested in squading up, I’ll be home and on the PS4 around 1pm EST. I’ll be doing the weekly challenges to unlock that new weapon in BFV....
  • AnoxTheHippoLord
    Still looking for more people to squad up and play BFV with most weekday evenings and on weekends.
  • AnoxTheHippoLord
    oh yeah, if you search for us, we are
    YODA
    Yodas Old Dude Assassins