Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Week #12 - Cloaks, Daggers, and Muddy Boots

Braddock512
1273 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V

Grab the Breda M1935 PG, an assault rifle for the Assault class, play some Squad Conquest featuring the new maps by matchmaking through the nodes, and get that last bit of rank for Chapter 4.

All nodes matchmake to playlist of
  • Squad Conquest Provence
  • Squad Conquest Lofoten Islands
  • Squad Conquest Marita
  • Squad Conquest Mercury
  • Squad Conquest Al Sundan
Let’s look at the tasks. Remember that the exact mission requirements can be found in game in the Tides of War menu.

FIRST STEPS - 4,000 CHAPTER XP
Play 1 round of any mode.

CHAIN SMOKER - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Deploy smoke 20 times.

CREATOR ERADICATOR - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Build fortifications in friendly objective areas or destroy fortifications in enemy objective areas 40 times.

DEEP DIVE - 25,000 CHAPTER XP
Earn 35000 score.

THOSE WHO DARE - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Win 3 rounds of Squad Conquest.

PATCH UP JOB - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Revive teammates or resupply bandages 50 times.

MASTERY - 25,000 CHAPTER XP
Kill or assist in killing 30 enemies.

– Braddock512

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict now with the Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. Play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Follow Battlefield on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Hop in and join the Battlefield Community on the Battlefield Forums, and discuss with us on Reddit and Discord.

*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE
ea.com/ea-access/terms AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS. © 2019 Electronic Arts Inc./

Comments

• CT1924
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will we be getting full customization for the panzerbuscth(pretend I spelled it right)? I know other guns, such as the LS-26, have had customization options expanded in the past. I really want Alpini for it... It is a fun gun. Can't wait to see how this next one is.
  • M_Rat13
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 said:
    panzerbuscth(pretend I spelled it right)?

Panzerbusche is the correct spelling, for future reference, although you could also just call it the PB-39.
  • Jarp75
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As far as I know its name is Panzerbüchse.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok cool, will try the Squad Conquest playlist as it's been tricky getting a game of Lofoten Islands and Provence in the current rotation (always full and few games)
  • M_Rat13
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jarp75 said:
    As far as I know its name is Panzerbüchse.
    Sadly, I don't have a German keyboard.
  • BrianLocal1
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too easy assignments for a good gun.
  • M_Rat13

You already have it?
  • BrianLocal1
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

You already have it?

Almost, only played 2 rounds so far.  Probably will only take 2-3 more.
  • M_Rat13
    M_Rat13 said:

You already have it?

So how do you know it's a good gun?
  • BrianLocal1
    M_Rat13 said:
    M_Rat13 said:

You already have it?

Well, all ARs are good in my book.
  • CT1924
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    M_Rat13 said:

You already have it?

Well, all ARs are good in my book.
    Yeah, but my LS-26 beats your STG-44. I have better accuracy.
  • johnkapa1
    197 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     @Braddock512 ; what the plan for the weeks in between Chapter 4 & 5? What are we getting besides underground? 

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    johnkapa1 said:
     @Braddock512 ; what the plan for the weeks in between Chapter 4 & 5? What are we getting besides underground? 

Operation Underground is 4.6 "early" October.  DICE said early.  But with 4.4 delayed not sure if 4.5 and 4.6 fell behind at all.   4.5 is RSP and maybe the fix of the graphic bug for Al Sundan conquest this month.  Still free RSP will help for better playlists and all modes available.  Only two weeks left for September.  Hopefully 4.5 wasn't delayed cause of 4.4.  Since we didn't hear anything yet I guess no update this week. But chapter 5 is October and 4.6.  Besides 4 more maps after Operation Underground anytime October and beyond before 2020 if no delays.
  • johnkapa1
    197 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    johnkapa1 said:

Operation Underground is 4.6 "early" October.  DICE said early.  But with 4.4 delayed not sure if 4.5 and 4.6 fell behind at all.   4.5 is RSP and maybe the fix of the graphic bug for Al Sundan conquest this month.  Still free RSP will help for better playlists and all modes available.  Only two weeks left for September.  Hopefully 4.5 wasn't delayed cause of 4.4.  Since we didn't hear anything yet I guess no update this week. But chapter 5 is October and 4.6.  Besides 4 more maps after Operation Underground anytime October and beyond before 2020 if no delays.
    Thanks dude, I knew most of that i just want to know about weekly rewards weapons wise. Ive almost leveled up the this rifle already and the game play is boring. Just wanted to know if we're going to have more weapons to work on before the pacific gets here. Hopefully it gets here sooner than six weeks before COD and ghost recon comes out.  
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    johnkapa1 said:
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    johnkapa1 said:

Thanks dude, I knew most of that i just want to know about weekly rewards weapons wise. Ive almost leveled up the this rifle already and the game play is boring. Just wanted to know if we're going to have more weapons to work on before the pacific gets here. Hopefully it gets here sooner than six weeks before COD and ghost recon comes out.  
    I think there will be a empty gap between chapter 4 and 5.  Could be a week or two of nothing.  Bad enough 4.4 was delayed and pushed back all these new weapon unlocks and we got that helmet and goggles as a place holder instead of 3 weapons.  We only got two weapons.  But that trench SMG probably be chapter 5.