Weekly BF

Why so many cheaters?

IzzuRba
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Im playing like every day when i bought this game and in every game at least 2 cheaters i find, floating guns, aimbots, wallhack, i mean when i see a score of a guy 45/1 on their team i know is a cheater dude, fix this EA and stop making games if u cant do anything about the cheaters, sorry for bad english, thank you.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    803 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    45/1 is common among experienced tankers and pilots. Hell, even some superb infantry players can pull it off. However, if you adamantly believe that they are a cheater, you can report them to EA Support here.

Before you cry wolf, make 100% sure that they ARE a wolf. Try not to base your observations on conjecture.
  • opsis_1
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont play Bf1 much but recently came back and sadly my first game, and first death.. was to invisible player/floating gun. This was on Fort de Vaux. Chat was on about this guy and how he couldn't be kicked from the server. I quit after this and just joined another server.
  • ragnarok013
    3352 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

45/1 is common among experienced tankers and pilots. Hell, even some superb infantry players can pull it off. However, if you adamantly believe that they are a cheater, you can report them to EA Support here.

Before you cry wolf, make 100% sure that they ARE a wolf. Try not to base your observations on conjecture.

And this is exactly why we close cheating threads as only DICE anti-cheat can determine if in fact they are a wolf.

This discussion has been closed.