What did they do with the antimaterial rifles?

EosphorosRCON
259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
What did they do with the antimaterial rifles?
Explosive bullets are no longer explosive
I can't even destroy a roof, or a wooden wall. Before, it destroyed even the concrete walls.
They have become common rifles. 

Comments

• StormSaxon
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They were never supposed to have explosive bullets. They fired Armour piercing rounds..

They weren’t called anti-material rifles at the time. They were called Anti Tank Rifles.
    And they are not common rifles.
    Shoot a tank with your Krag.... see what happens.
  • Godmodegta
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    supposly it was bug for At rifle was never ment too destroy house
  • Hawxxeye
    5340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When a bug has a positive effect on the game it gets fixed quicker.
    Remember the pre fix STEN lattey?
  • ElliotLH
    8151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    When a bug has a positive effect on the game it gets fixed quicker.
    Remember the pre fix STEN lattey?

Gone but not forgotten.
  • Noodlesocks
    2757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People were having too much fun with it. That's a no-no for Dice Sweden.
  • M_Rat13
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People were having too much fun with it. That's a no-no for Dice Sweden.

I wish I could vote up this more than once :)