defying the odds as stated

HydroExcursion
199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
really?
12 kills in one life? been trying this *-----------* 
for days and always at the end of the line some noob kills me
i'm so done with these assignments EA

Either way make it easier
or just stop.

i'm getting fed up with these pain in the **** things.

Comments

• Carbonic
    1301 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 12
    Ah yes, the impossible task of creating assignments everyone likes.
    No matter what you do they will always be not challenging enough, too challenging and luckily fit someones skill and time demographic, all at once.
    Post edited by Carbonic on
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with Carbonic the assignments are hard for a reason they are to challenge yourself.

its not like you get anything awesome from it anyways apart from satisfaction from doing the assignment.

• HydroExcursion
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    Ah yes, the impossible task of creating assignments everyone likes.
    No matter what you do they will always be not challenging enough, too challenging and luckily fit someones skill and time demographic all at once.

i really agree on this one.
    its so annoying at times...
  • Mojey09
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    many gold weapons assignments are too exaggerated to complete, its difficult to have one life in a game and get many kills, especially in assault weapons to have 10 headshots kills in one life. 
  • HydroExcursion
    Mojey09 said:
    many gold weapons assignments are too exaggerated to complete, its difficult to have one life in a game and get many kills, especially in assault weapons to have 10 headshots kills in one life. 
    been trying it for days now....
  • Mojey09
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mojey09 said:
    i have gave up on the game to be honest
  • HydroExcursion
    Mojey09 said:
    Mojey09 said:
    many broken stuff
    many assignments that cannot be done
    hackers...
  • ragnarok013
    3033 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Mojey09 said:
    Mojey09 said:
    many broken stuff
    many assignments that cannot be done
    hackers...
    HydroExcursion don't turn this into a cheater thread or it will suffer the same fate of the other cheater threads.
  • Mojey09
    the funny thing that they won't do anything on cheating in the game, as well you are not allowed to talk about it
    the best thing guys to do is switch to other games and don't bother.
    its not only the game is broken ;)
  • HydroExcursion
    Mojey09 said:
    the funny thing that they won't do anything on cheating in the game, as well you are not allowed to talk about it
    too bad.
    decided to gave up on those things aswell.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mojey09 said:
    too bad.
    decided to gave up on those things aswell.
    can I please add two cents worth in.

yes assignments are hard but why go after assignments in the first place???
    do you realise that there are two other challenges inbuilt into the game???

I am collecting as many dog-tags as possible + trying to collect all medals.

I started doing these from BF4 two years before BF1 came out.
    so my BF4 I was able to get:-
    *84 out of 110 Assignments
    *31 out of 54 Awards
    *512 out of 720 Dogtags

with that I wanted to get as many in BF1
    *89 out of 107 Awards
    *304 out of 311 CodeX
    *279 out of 322 Dog tags

now for BFV I have the below:-
    *18 out of 32 Medals
    *145 out of 341 Dogtags

try doing these instead i have find them more enjoyable then the skins.

Regards.