rsp isnt the answer.

viper63x
73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
edited September 12
All you need is domination and frontlines back with unlimited  time mode. Then focus on conquest, you literally dont need todo anything more to domination and frontlines apart from add new maps.  This is how you will turn around your mess game into something fun and simplified.

At the moment all you are doing is noticing less players since the removal of these modes and trying to replace it with other infrantry modes, which nobody is really interested in.

you are making something that was good into a mess.  Many will agree with me on this matter, and AP mines were fine and those moaned about it was because they were not looking where they were walking/running.

RSP is not the answer!  management and communication is the answer here, which you clearly lack. 

by now you could have had conquest running good, and new weapons.

but you had to literally shoot yourselves in the foot by removing core game modes, then adding these stupud charter game mode rotations.

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    3169 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It CAN be the answer, if it has a ping limit option in it!
  • viper63x
    edited September 12
    NLBartmaN said:
    that is something that developers can easily implement on all servers. Again no need for rsp.

is also to think that if ea just left domination and frontlines alone imagine all that time that could of been spent on conquest rather than making new infrantry modes!!! 
  • M_Rat13
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't say no to rsp. At least it's something.
  • NLBartmaN
    3169 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x said:
    NLBartmaN said:
    that is something that developers can easily implement on all servers. Again no need for rsp.

is also to think that if ea just left domination and frontlines alone imagine all that time that could of been spent on conquest rather than making new infrantry modes!!! 
    They will NEVER add a ping limit to all servers, so RSP CAN be the answer to that.
  • Noodlesocks
    2757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That will still leave players having to play through maps they don't like to get to maps they do like.

Ultimately there is no singular silver bullet to fixing Battlefield V because the game has so many different shortcomings and have been subject to many bad decisions by the developers before and after release that the game will require a multitude of efforts just to bring it up to standard.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why complain about free rsp?  It be nice to have a decent map playlist for once.  Instead of backing out on the maps i'm not fond of.  Also this opens up the removed game modes and can have all of them.  Also possibly opens up regions that barely have any servers.  Also be nice when a new map comes out to have a 24/7 with more tickets just for that map till it burns you out.  I'm sure there will be plenty of Operation Underground 24/7 with 200% or more tickets then the usual.
  • M_Rat13
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That will still leave players having to play through maps they don't like to get to maps they do like.

Ultimately there is no singular silver bullet to fixing Battlefield V because the game has so many different shortcomings and have been subject to many bad decisions by the developers before and after release that the game will require a multitude of efforts just to bring it up to standard.

Well, it would have helped if they picked one path to go down. Appeal to the BF3/4 fans, or appeal to the BF1942/1 fans. They tried to please everyone, and failed.
  • viper63x
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Why complain about free rsp?  It be nice to have a decent map playlist for once.  Instead of backing out on the maps i'm not fond of.  Also this opens up the removed game modes and can have all of them.  Also possibly opens up regions that barely have any servers.  Also be nice when a new map comes out to have a 24/7 with more tickets just for that map till it burns you out.  I'm sure there will be plenty of Operation Underground 24/7 with 200% or more tickets then the usual.
    because ea will ease back on offical servers, just like they did in bf4
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x said:
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    because ea will ease back on offical servers, just like they did in bf4
    People will get what they want.  The modes they want.  The maps they want.  The region they want.  Hardcore can maybe tinker with no HUD and lower health.  Whats not to like?