This Week in Battlefield V

The breda M1935PG

barnesalmighty2
1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited September 12
People are going to be salty with how powerful this gun is. I really like it being burst fire and only 1 burst to kill. Awesome.

Comments

• M_Rat13
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 12
    2 bursts to kill? What's the point of it being a burst weapon then?

Edit: Post edited.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's a typo it's 1 burst my bad.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jackfrags said he liked single shot instead of burst fire.
  • MarxistDictator
    4906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Single shot makes it like a better M1.
  • barnesalmighty2
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »

Its a monster in burst fire. If you have decent recoil control.
  • ElliotLH
    8372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 12
    Can't wait to try it as it sounds really good. From what I'm hearing it seems similar to the M4 in BF4 and I get on really well with that.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gonna give it whirl once I'm home and unlocked it.
    1 burst to kill sounds good like a Turner with burst or something (I bet it's 4hk at longer ranges right?).

• barnesalmighty2
    (Quote)
    Don't love it too much as anything liked / loved in this game will be taken away. You are not allowed to enjoy yourself.

Yeah I see a lot of people taking to it which usually means salt in the forums and eventual nerfs.
  • Woodlbrad
    644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People are going to be salty with how powerful this gun is. I really like it being burst fire and only 1 burst to kill. Awesome.

I don’t think it’s all that great it’s good but not the best.
  • CSO7777
    1184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    These "one-hit" weapons only makes the game even more frustrating to play than it already is. Getting killed by one-hit-kill weapons will never feel fair, no matter what, and these weapons should be kept at an absolute minimum. Having a "shotgun" with longer range sounds really stupid to me.

People who are good at using them, "abuse" them and people that are not, just drag their teams down from trying (Boys AT is a good example of this)...
  • SillySinStorm
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »

Its a monster in burst fire. If you have decent recoil control.

Can confirm. I don't really run assault but picked the Breda up from one i downed. It was filthy on Rotterdam in burst fire. Being as i was support i could feed it lots of lovely ammo too.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got the baby now and completed chapter 4 in the process.

Haven't used it yet but why are there no skins available for cc for it?
    Not gonna spend boins for that mermaid skin dice :p
  • M_Rat13
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got it myself now. Do not underestimate single shot mode. 3x scope in single shot, it's a spam cannon.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    Good round on hamada but you'll constantly have to switch that fire mode cause the burst only really works within 30meters.
    At least with 0 upgrades...

It's something unique though and it has the better 3x scope crosshairs so I really like it so far.
  • barnesalmighty2
    Good round on hamada but you'll constantly have to switch that fire mode cause the burst only really works within 30meters.
    At least with 0 upgrades...

It's something unique though and it has the better 3x scope crosshairs so I really like it so far.

The grouping upgrade for faster shots per burst gives it pretty good range too.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kiled one player with it seemed ok but probably won't use it ever again. Not my cup of tea
  • M_Rat13
    M_Rat13 said:
    Got it myself now. Do not underestimate single shot mode. 3x scope in single shot, it's a spam cannon.
    You mean like every other Assault Rifle? :p

More like the M1A1, or AGM42. I feel like this gun got mislabeled, lol.