Bad Company 2 Can't connect to EA online

Minecraft500056
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Hey all, I just recently reinstalled Bad Company 2 on my pc, and everytime I try to login or go to anything multiplayer related it says that it can't connect to EA online. I don't understand why it won't work my current pc, seeing as how it was just fine on my old laptop. If anyone knows how to help please let me know; I would like to be able to play the game I paid for.

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did you apply the update?  If you do a search on Bad Company 2 update, you should find more information. Has the version on your laptop been installed for a long time?
  • nh44z
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What update? For legacy game??
  • -Antares65z
    1720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did you download the game or install it from disk? There was one update that came out for it. If you installed from disk, you need to apply the update as well. 
  • nh44z
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did you download the game or install it from disk? There was one update that came out for it. If you installed from disk, you need to apply the update as well. 
    I've disk version, it was bought when the game came out. And now I can't play game I'd bought..

• -Antares65z
    nh44z said:
    I've disk version, it was bought when the game came out. And now I can't play game I'd bought..

You need to apply the RC11 update so you're current. You can download that from a few websites. Until you do, you won't be able to play your game. 
  • nh44z
    This seems legit, log-in went well at least, will see. Thanks.