Was I ever wrong!

thamac15
312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Never will I complain about BFV’s problems because let me eat crow real quick.....Modern Warfare isn’t going to negatively impact BF at all!

Comments

• BeastofBourbon84
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please elaborate I will wait for the beta on pc although I have a bloodbornestation4.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You’re absolutely right! ^^^^ but BFV is still more enjoyable than MW. However, CoD is CoD and I shouldn’t have thought it would be different.
  • Woodlbrad
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How do you know tho have you played the bigger mode?
  • BtheReaper49
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I watched some of the Beta and still lightning fast TTD. Why can't they ever match up (closely at least) when an enemy sees you vs when you start getting shot? Is this just a universal video game issue that can never be fixed.....ever? Thought this would give BF5 a run for its money but not so sure....
  • thamac15
    edited September 13
    Woodlbrad wrote: »

There is no destruction and it’s a corner window camping two shot kill game. A large game mode won’t change that.

• NLBartmaN
    3166 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The beta plays so smooth compared to BF V, players actually die when you shoot them and you can hear footsteps ...

Also teams have the same number of players, can you imagine that.

The basics are just as good as in the Alpha.
  • firechickenfan
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am enjoying it as well.

Maybe it's just because I'm bored with BF5, and MW is a change.

The TTD is faster than BF5 though.
  • UraniumReaper
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Finally got to play the early beta thing (2v2) for MW and firstly you are comparing apples to oranges.

A 2v2 mode to simply entice/show off weapons is hardly what I'd consider a finished or polished release... although I'd be hard pressed to consider BFV a finished/polished game even after close to a year. Cod has and probably will always out perform Battlefield in sales, this year will be no different. Will it take many players away from BFV? I think it will take some, just because it will be in a ready state whereas BFV is not. Most people that play FPS games dont stick solely to one franchise, most play whatever catches their fancy or is new. I think this year MW will be giving what some of the more hardcore BF fanbase have wanted for a while: larger scale battles. This will certainly grab some of their attention even if it's for a moment. Many will likely tire of the twitchy shooter and go back to BF(3,4,1,V) but I think quite a few will stay.

I'm already a shoe in over BFV, unfortunately. 10 matches in this alpha/beta 2v2 feels better to play than BFV has in its 10 months.

Also MW ttk and ttd is worse than BFV? Please. This is either a troll or an outright lie. In the 10 or so matches I played there was one time where it felt like a guy was melting me before I could react. All other times I was able to at least fire back at the opponent and if I ran into cover I typically didnt get killed.
  • krliathbirdeate
    275 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 13
    I wonder if this thread will be close
    Post edited by krliathbirdeate on
  • ackers75
    2316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s a good game that’s infinitely more polished than this mess
  • Titan_Awaken
    655 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 said:
    thamac15 said:
    Never will I complain about BFV’s problems because let me eat crow real quick.....Modern Warfare isn’t going to negatively impact BF at all!

It doesn’t need to, BFV has negatively impacted itself.
    Amen to that.
  • SQHDP
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    thamac15 wrote: »
    Please elaborate I will wait for the beta on pc although I have a bloodbornestation4.

Tiny maps as usual.
    TTK and TTD is literally hardcore mode.
    Head glitching corner campers everywhere.
    It truly is the same old CoD crap.

Tiny maps? It literally has a 50v50 game mode, something that we've been asking for for years, TTK is muuuch better than BFV's, because you don't see everyone camping and camping afraid of dying. And no, CoD is not crap, until Ghosts, it was BF's father, far far away
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    thamac15 said:
    Woodlbrad wrote: »

There is no destruction and it’s a corner window camping two shot kill game. A large game mode won’t change that.

sounds just like BFV minus the laughable destruction. i mean assault and support are really the only classes to utilize destruction. the medic and recon can as far as DICE seems to be concerned go where the sun doesn't shine
  • Fedayi_ARM
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, let's not say everything is wrong with BF5... it is a mess, devs are pretty much laughing in our faces with the tiny new maps, no new contect, terrible patches etc. But the game has many great, great things... including the destruction, which gives a game, for me, a totally different dimension... 
  • BURGERKRIEG
    883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I said the same thing. 

Take some complaints levelled at BFV, the maps is too cluttered, there are hiding spots everywhere, there are campers everywhere, the ttk is too fast, you can’t see into darkened areas, the movement is too fast, there is too much jumping/sliding/dodging.

How is MW offering the opposite of that? Let’s be real. It isn’t.

What they are offering, as always, is more COD. If you are a person NEVER liked the COD multiplayer gameplay why would you suddenly change?

• ackers75
    2316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I said the same thing. 

Take some complaints levelled at BFV, the maps is too cluttered, there are hiding spots everywhere, there are campers everywhere, the ttk is too fast, you can’t see into darkened areas, the movement is too fast, there is too much jumping/sliding/dodging.

How is MW offering the opposite of that? Let’s be real. It isn’t.

What they are offering, as always, is more COD. If you are a person NEVER liked the COD multiplayer gameplay why would you suddenly change?

Hmmmm I might just might change due to the fact it’s 10 month and the game is still laughable!
    Here is a novel tip, why don’t you just wait until the larger game modes are available to play and then pass judgment.