Was I ever wrong!

Comments

  • BURGERKRIEG
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well to be honest I know that tomorrow I’ll spend a few hours on MW. Even though I’ve never really enjoyed the multiplayer I’m willing to give it a good try.

    BFV is such complete rubbish on a technical and gameplay level it pains me to say it but checking out an alternative is worth while.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Developers simply can't out Battlefield Battlefield.

    BFV is a mess but you won't see even a fraction of the crazy action that Battlefield has in COD.

    Although I'm so curious to see Raw 32vs32 in COD.
  • krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    it's funny how people talk about what battlefield has from the beginning of battlefield 1 and is comparing that with a new coming game. The idea of i like the game because i like how it was built from like 10 years ago don’t work.

    This game honesty if you like the 64 player open world than you should like it but from how they run the game its trash. bugs horrible lunch bad game mechanics cheaters late path same new weapons that have no differences lack of server.

    i had a lot of ddisappointment when the the game when battlefield first came out because of the people running the game. what i mean by this is (EA) the idea and how the game work is great but the developers and how they manage the game was just not for me. like they one time backstab us by having a skin that can be bought with company coin and they changed it to ”only can be bought with cash” and one time they even copy and paste the same weapon and just change the sound effect and its looks (They copy and past the guns and I knew that since the new weapon had the same level as the other weapon even when I never played or levelled up that weapon but it was level 4 already) like I see a lot game affecting bugs that are still around even when it passes about 1 year after the game came out and they never really try to fix anything (game crashing high ping animation tank flying and going on top of the objective at the aerodrome map at c point) the price drop for the battlefield and they never really even once said sorry for any of their mistake which makes my choice of buying this game the worst

    Look at this the dev don't even close this thread when its mentioning a different game and they are basically talking about an off topic since its not game related its just comparing two game and they don't close it.
    They want to hear battle field is better but not bad so they leave it be i love how run the community its such a shame
    Post edited by krliathbirdeate on
  • ackers75
    2652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    32 v 32 will be introduced next week when it’s available for all platforms....that’s the rumour going round.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I played it.

    It is just the same old COD. I literally had the exact same gameplay experience I had in 2007. I’m sure it will appeal to old school fans of the franchise. 

    It was like tasting a type of food you knew you didn’t like and going yup, still don’t like that.



  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    (Quote)
    If it was the greatest, slickest, most amazing COD the was ever created it would still be COD. 

    You get what I’m saying?

    Think about some food you find disgusting. If I cook up the best version of that food ever that really brings out it’s quintessential flavour, you aren’t going to start loving it.

    BBQ pulled pork!

    On paper I should love it as I love pork and BBQ but nope, can't stand the stuff.

    Doesn't matter how well a game runs, if the game isn't to your liking, it is irrelevant.
  • SICIOUS
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will never play CoD.

    BFV I have never seen such a mess. Why can't my fav franchise get it together? Can we now agree this is the worst launch for a BF game? 

    Most of my hardcore BF friends are now onto other games. A sad state of affairs and a sorry excuse for a WW2 game. 


  • krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    The game get better ya of course it has to be or the game should have been close no shxx but did it really get better to a point where people would like battle field so much that it would have new users every day? Is there no bugs no cheaters good map design?? Remodel or map that were negative?? This game is bad because they don't run the game in a good way they use the game to make more profit its not because of the game that users hate the game so much so stop covering dice to make the community positive since it won't work and if there is negativity that mean there is a problem and if the general discussion is at a point where new thread won't come up every hour there is something wrong.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shooters are shooters. Weapons have recoil etc etc. You point and shoot.
    So yeah, small differences differentiate them from each other. But they're all still shooters.
    If cod plays good, has good hit registration, then it's gonna be a succes worldwide.
    Is it for you? Or for me? Maybe, that's for us to decide.
    They will definitely ban cheaters on the spot though. All of them? Probably not, but still visible to the playerbase.
    I played all cods upto mw2, and weapons handled more or less the same. Maybe less sophisticated as in battlefield, granted. And battlefield combines vehicles with air and infantry.
    Destruction is fun, but hardly game changing. You blow up some houses and move on.
    I can't say the destruction in bfv has more value to me, so I can miss it in any other game.
    All those shooters have more in common then some want us to believe.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 said:
    (Quote)
    If it was the greatest, slickest, most amazing COD the was ever created it would still be COD. 

    You get what I’m saying?

    Think about some food you find disgusting. If I cook up the best version of that food ever that really brings out it’s quintessential flavour, you aren’t going to start loving it.

    That’s the trouble right here.......
    Your ridiculous apparent loyalty to this franchise is exactly what’s killed it!
    These guys could literally make the worst game riddled with bugs and slap the battlefield title to it and you would buy it in a heartbeat then it’s rinse repeat back to square one!

    NLBartmaN said:
    If it was the greatest, slickest, most amazing COD the was ever created it would still be COD. 

    You get what I’m saying?

    Think about some food you find disgusting. If I cook up the best version of that food ever that really brings out it’s quintessential flavour, you aren’t going to start loving it.

    So you rahter have a frustrating crap game than a smooth working one?

    Or rather eat total burned and tasting like crap version of your favourite diner?

    Now I understand why they can make such a terrible game and just know they can get away with it ...
    Or you simply don't buy another BF game while also not playing any COD game. Crazy concept.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You think I’m some kind of blinkered fanboy when I just tried to explain the concept of differing tastes. You: “How could you not like pasta! Are you crazy! What an idiot. It’s people like you that blah blah blah”. I’ve been playing Apex Legends all day. Is that allowed? You and NLBartmaN attacking me and getting all emotional because I don’t like COD. You are acting like kids. Why don’t you go tell your wife how some guy on the internet is causing a problem by not liking your new favourite video game?
    We are not talking about taste, we are talking about a completely broken game with no identity at all after almost a year and comparing that with a game with a clear identity and working smooth as can be in a Beta ... and all you can say is: I don't like it, which is no problem at all.

    But for me and ackers and lot of other players this CoD (when 32 vs 32 and vehicles arrive) and BF are not that different and all we want is a working fps game with those elements ...
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)
    We are not talking about taste, we are talking about a completely broken game with no identity at all after almost a year and comparing that with a game with a clear identity and working smooth as can be in a Beta ... and all you can say is: I don't like it, which is no problem at all.

    But for me and ackers and lot of other players this CoD (when 32 vs 32 and vehicles arrive) and BF are not that different and all we want is a working fps game with those elements ...

    As said earlier, if one does not like Cod, it doesn't matter how well it runs.

    Why is that such a difficult concept to accept?
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    As said earlier, if one does not like Cod, it doesn't matter how well it runs.

    Why is that such a difficult concept to accept?
    Not difficult at all, but this topic is about the new CoD being a "threat" for BF V.

    For lots of players (like me and ackers), there is not a very big difference between CoD and BF (certainly not if you look at BF V) and all we want is a working game (with BF elements like 32 vs 32 and vehicles, which will be in the new CoD)

    Off course there will be players that dislike CoD and that is not a problem at all, but CoD will most certainly be a big threat for BF V and mostly because it works and the Alpha and Beta run as smooth as can be and the developer listens to the Beta testers and instantly makes changes/tweaks when lots of players ask for it/are mentioning something.
  • Titan_Awaken
    1344 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    You think I’m some kind of blinkered fanboy when I just tried to explain the concept of differing tastes. You: “How could you not like pasta! Are you crazy! What an idiot. It’s people like you that blah blah blah”. I’ve been playing Apex Legends all day. Is that allowed? You and NLBartmaN attacking me and getting all emotional because I don’t like COD. You are acting like kids. Why don’t you go tell your wife how some guy on the internet is causing a problem by not liking your new favourite video game?
    We are not talking about taste, we are talking about a completely broken game with no identity at all after almost a year and comparing that with a game with a clear identity and working smooth as can be in a Beta ... and all you can say is: I don't like it, which is no problem at all.

    But for me and ackers and lot of other players this CoD (when 32 vs 32 and vehicles arrive) and BF are not that different and all we want is a working fps game with those elements ...
    That's awesome.

    If you believe CoD:MW is objectively better than this game, then play MW when it comes out! There's really no need to forcefully persuade others to share your opinion and expect others to agree or else they're just flat out "wrong". 

    Don't get me wrong, I personally heavily dislike this game for reasons you've all probably heard a thousand times before but I don't and will not encourage nor expect others to think the same; that's for them to decide. I'm happy to say that I've since quietly moved on from this game and have found other games that I enjoy dearly.

    In short, we all have preferences; there's no need for me or you to prove which one is superior.
Sign In or Register to comment.